Political awareness club = ideas?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: High School Life and Pre-college Issues: May, 2003 and Earlier Archive: Political awareness club = ideas?
By Confetti (Confetti) on Wednesday, April 23, 2003 - 09:00 pm: Edit

Two of my friends approached me and asked if I wanted to help them create a club in school to promote political awareness. So I agreed to join them.

The problem is that we already have a JSA club, but the president/founder never holds any meetings since he is too busy with school and other afterschool activities.

Since my school already has a club that is supposed to be the all-encompassing politics club, I don't think we'll be able to get our club idea approved unless we distinguish ourselves.

Do you have any ideas of what type of activities we could do?

By Dontknow (Dontknow) on Wednesday, April 23, 2003 - 09:10 pm: Edit

What is JSA?

By Confetti (Confetti) on Wednesday, April 23, 2003 - 11:48 pm: Edit

JSA = Junior State of America

By Confetti (Confetti) on Sunday, April 27, 2003 - 02:42 pm: Edit

bump :)

By Nutmegisle (Nutmegisle) on Tuesday, May 13, 2003 - 09:25 pm: Edit

ok this is the 6th thing im replying to but im bored and dont wanna do homework. At my school we have this a Speak Out club. it was originally put in place to talk about the war but now focuses on politics and the president and things like that. It is best if you have two diffent opinions about these topics because then you have debates instead of conversations. Also, foucus it on world issues. They are more important

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page