|By Soulfulwishing (Soulfulwishing) on Thursday, October 07, 2004 - 05:23 am: Edit|
I'm an asian male high school junior and currently reside in Hawaii.
I'm interested in going to hospitality major at Ecole Hoteliere Lausanne (Lausanne, Switzerland)
I want to know how to apply for IB certificates program and is it like outside after school program or can it be taken in summer school?
What is IB?
These are basic requirements stated by Ecole
- 4 years of English, 3 of math and 2 of science
- Additional math and science subjects are recommended
- 3 years of a foreign language
- Three higher-level subjects such as AP courses or International Baccalaureate certificates as part of the programme of studies.
- Satisfactory SAT scores (usually a minimum of 1000 points for combined math and verbal scores).
- I meet all those standard and I have 3 science.
- Thinking about additional math and science.
- I can speak English, Korean, 3rd year of Japanese, and thinking about taking French.
-I haven't take any SATs yet but I can hit around 1200s and will sure take SAT IIs.
- I have many volunteer service hours and I do normal outside school activities.
|By Meganc123 (Meganc123) on Friday, October 08, 2004 - 04:15 pm: Edit|
IB is a whole program with a whole mess of classes that you have to take to get an IB diploma. I suggest you take 3 AP tests- mich easier to do on their own.
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|