FBLA

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: High School Life and Pre-college Issues: May, 2003 and Earlier Archive: FBLA
By Utop114 (Utop114) on Sunday, March 30, 2003 - 05:17 pm: Edit

Our school just started a FBLA Chapter, and I was wondering if any one of you already belong to a chapter at your school. If so, can you tell me what activities (other than Competitive Events) does your chapter do or currently doing.

By Utop114 (Utop114) on Sunday, March 30, 2003 - 05:17 pm: Edit

Please respond.

By Dumbuket (Dumbuket) on Friday, April 04, 2003 - 04:15 pm: Edit

no one wants to respond, u dumb fuhkahs!!!

By Dumbuket (Dumbuket) on Friday, April 04, 2003 - 04:17 pm: Edit

i am in a chaptree of it

By Asdf (Asdf) on Tuesday, April 08, 2003 - 10:39 pm: Edit

Whats FBLA?

By Hahaha (Hahaha) on Tuesday, April 08, 2003 - 11:28 pm: Edit

Future business leaders of America

By Nyu2010 (Nyu2010) on Sunday, May 11, 2003 - 01:06 pm: Edit

i was just named president of my school's chapter. probably because i'm a fast typer. 160 words per minute, baby!

By Premed88 (Premed88) on Thursday, May 15, 2003 - 01:35 pm: Edit

Utop: The Competitive Events is a competition with various subjects. For more info, go to their website. First you participate in regionals. Then, the top 8 scorers get to go on to state. The top 2 scorers get to go onto nationals. It's really fun, you get to miss a day of school, and meet other people from FBLA. You should find one topic that you're interested in(preferably good at!) and study a LOT!! Hope this helped you.

By Chim_Chim (Chim_Chim) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 12:07 am: Edit

In my state there are no regionals, just the state. It lasts 3 days, activities inlcude competitive events, campaigning/voting for state officers, and going to presentations dealing with business.

Since it's three days we stay over night for two nights and have a lot of fun. This year our chapter got caught with alcohol though and is suspended for 3 years. :(

By Rockofeller (Rockofeller) on Friday, May 16, 2003 - 10:58 pm: Edit

I am in FBLA. I do it for the competitions mainly, but my schools chapter is the best in the nation as far as winning state and national level competitions. Anyway, we also have social events like parties, and regular community service opportunities...I can elaborate if you ask (and i remember to come back to this thread).

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page