Do Colleges See AP test failures?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: High School Life and Pre-college Issues: May, 2003 and Earlier Archive: Do Colleges See AP test failures?
By David506 (David506) on Saturday, March 22, 2003 - 09:17 pm: Edit

Just curious, if you get a 2 on an AP are colleges gonna take that into consideration when theyre accepting people?

By Chen (Chen) on Sunday, March 23, 2003 - 11:58 pm: Edit

You can choose not to send AP scores...I talked to my counselor abouot it. He didn't mention any money involved, but the AP info book says it's $5 per witholding info to each college. I'm nots ure what that means.

By Nyguy (Nyguy) on Tuesday, March 25, 2003 - 05:28 pm: Edit

ehh i got a 1 on my AP physics exam. It was even listed on my report card. When listing everything for common and such, I never mentioned my physics AP grade nor did i take the physics sat2. I also had a final average of 92 in physics which tends to indicate teacher inadequacy rather than student failure. Long story short, i have been accepted on merit scholarships to more than 1 top 20 liberal arts schools, and i am already accepted to Cornell. That being said, study for your aps, its easier than hiding them

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page