Easy and Hard

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: High School Life and Pre-college Issues: May, 2003 and Earlier Archive: Easy and Hard
By Tuannguyen (Tuannguyen) on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 01:38 am: Edit

Hmmm, i was just wondering. But what courses do you consider easy, and which ones do you consider hard? Personally, not from what other people say.

For me, i have to say:

Easy: Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English (essays and stuff), Physical Education (fun!)

Hard: Literature (reading Shakespeare and all that kind of stuff, worst of all, the teacher i have now don't give essays! She gives comprehension tests on soliloquoys and stuff... damn), Biology, Italian (i have a good mark in the course, but i have to work so hard!), Social Studies (i hate memorizing dates and events).

All the others are neutral

By Johnnyd (Johnnyd) on Wednesday, February 26, 2003 - 10:59 pm: Edit

its weird but i find the calculus concepts easy but i dont do well on the exams... dammit
Hard: AP English classes
Easy: AP Calc, AP Chem, AP Physics B, AP Bio(but boring as hell), AP History classes, all Spanish classes(actually all foreign language classes),

By Sir_Denster (Sir_Denster) on Monday, March 03, 2003 - 02:57 pm: Edit

Easy: Spanish III, AP Literature, Bucs' Blade (school newspaper), Pre-Calculus, AP European History

Hard: CP Physics (it's a disaster!)

By Mrowry (Mrowry) on Monday, March 03, 2003 - 03:15 pm: Edit

Hard: AP US History. It has the potential to be such an easy course, but the teacher ensures absolute misery.

By Jenniferelaine (Jenniferelaine) on Monday, March 03, 2003 - 10:19 pm: Edit

Easy (for the most part): Literature, English/Comp, History, Psych.

Hard: ANY math above Trig, Physics, Chemistry, French (translating's not bad, compositions are what kill me).

By Dori (Dori) on Monday, March 03, 2003 - 10:40 pm: Edit

Easy: english, drama, band, trig, math analysis, US history, conceptual physics, biology, health, life skills (stupid req'd class where we learn to get out of our house in case of fire, and that's about it)

Hard: geometry, algebra2, chemistry, spanish2, (verbal only, i'm good with compositions)

everything else is in between

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page