Summer Programs

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: High School Life and Pre-college Issues: May, 2003 and Earlier Archive: Summer Programs
By Username on Monday, February 10, 2003 - 12:13 pm: Edit

Greetings, everyone! I recently got a mailing concerning the Junior Statesmen program offered at Georgetown, Stanford, Yale, Princeton and Northwestern. It's approximately 3,000 dollars. Has anyone heard of it? If so, is it worth the amount of money? Also, has anyone heard of Miami University's "Multicultural Leadership" institute/program for high schoolers offered during the summer? Please respond soon. Thanks.

BTW, does anyone know of the best law and English schools in the nation?

By Jo on Monday, February 10, 2003 - 05:03 pm: Edit

I'm wondering about something like that too. I'm an eighth grader, and I just received an invitation to the National Junior Leaders Conference. It sounds familiar, but I may be be confusing it with something else. The program I want to participate in is almost two thousand dollars. Has anyone heard of it? Because if it is a good program, I'd like to turn in my application.

By bump on Friday, February 14, 2003 - 10:30 pm: Edit

bump

By Yuwynn (Yuwynn) on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 01:53 pm: Edit

Definitely do any summer programs and get a headstart. I wish I had done JSA SUmmer School as a freshman rather than before my senior year. Go to the JSA at Georgetown...you will have fun. The other programs are sketchy.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page