How to become a Vet/Animal chiropractor

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: High School Life and Pre-college Issues: May, 2003 and Earlier Archive: How to become a Vet/Animal chiropractor
By Luv4animals (Luv4animals) on Thursday, October 10, 2002 - 12:10 am: Edit

i need to know if I can get into vet school by taking zoology and how long it takes to get your animal chiropractors license? Any one who has info please responed to this. Thanks a bunch.

By Docsbrew (Docsbrew) on Wednesday, December 04, 2002 - 11:54 am: Edit

Did you ever get an answer to this one? I don't know too much about vet school, 'cause I'm a chiropractor, but I can tell you that to become certified as an animal chiropractor you need to be either a vet or a chiropractor, and complete an accredited course of study (about six months), and then pass the certification exam. There are only about 600 certified doctors in the world, so it's truly a profession in its infancy. If you have more questions, feel free to contact me at drlarry@performanceequine.com.

By Dazz on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 04:58 am: Edit

you've got a gr8 site for people who want to be a vet,like me,over all its pretty good...

By Dazz on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 05:00 am: Edit

you've got a gr8 site for people who want to be a vet,like me,over all its pretty good, how long is your college/university coarse to get your official vets license???

By Luv4pigs (Luv4pigs) on Wednesday, July 30, 2003 - 05:22 pm: Edit

What is the best thing to major in in college before you go to vet school? E-Mail me at piggiesluva02@hotmail.com! THANKS!!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page