AP Sciences in senior year??

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: High School Life and Pre-college Issues: May, 2003 and Earlier Archive: AP Sciences in senior year??
By Aj61498 (Aj61498) on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 04:03 am: Edit

I am a junior at a selective high school who is about to be a senior come next fall. Should I take AP Physics C, (I've taken AP Physics B this year) or AP Chemistry? The factors that I hope you weigh in on are the difficulty level and the difference, if any, that it makes on the admission process in terms of impressiveness. I did okay in both AP Physics B and Chemistry Honors (A-), but the teaching styles are totally different (one laid-back, the other shouts), but both teachers are really good. Which should I take if I am planning to be eiter an engineer or a doctor? Basically, please drop your two cents. It will be appreciated!

By Agentx004 (Agentx004) on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 07:00 pm: Edit

taking AP chemistry would help towards the whole doctor thing and AP physics would help towards the engineer job obvioulsy. my advice would be to take AP bio. its extremely easier.

By Aj61498 (Aj61498) on Sunday, May 11, 2003 - 11:52 pm: Edit

thanks

By Ndhawk (Ndhawk) on Monday, May 12, 2003 - 03:53 pm: Edit

This year (Junior Year) I'm taking AP Physics C and AP Chemistry and AP Calculus BC, next year I'm taking AP Biology among others, chemistry is one of the hardest aps, physics is really easy, I just took the ap exam today, we havent done anything in class all year hardly for ap physics, and I feel like there's a good chance I got a 3, and I didnt study at all either. AP bio is also easy. half of the people who take ap physics get a 4 or 5

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page