|By Indcat (Indcat) on Friday, July 23, 2004 - 03:42 am: Edit|
id like people to rate my chances
1. 1430 SAT1 660V,770M
2. GPA of 4.0. Rank 3 out of 150(very competitive school)
3. 94% in Indian CBSE-X boards.
4. Musician (Classical Music) with 6 yr training and B.A. diploma and concerts.
5. Superb EC's
Editor for last 5 yrs
Asst Ed in designing school website
Vice Cap of Quiz Team
Vive President of History Club
Vice President of Debate Team
Member of School Band
Most Decorated (badges) student
6. Tremendous award winning voluntary work for literacy , leprosy ,blood donation.
7. 2nd youngest student in State to qualify for University Maths lectures .
8. Winner of Badge of Honor for exceptional leadership
9. Won Scholar’s Badge every year for outstanding academic achievement.
10. Won 1 Gold Card and 3 Silver Cards for subject highest marks.
11. Winner of trophy for Highest Marks (Hindi) in district
12. District Rank – 16/2600(approx)
13. Successfully completed rigorous outdoor based learning program in mountain biking.
14. GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN INDIAN CLAASICAL MUSIC. Have 6 certificates . Completed at age 16 and minimum eligibilty was also 16
Will give SAT-IIs in Math , Writing , Literature
Amherst, Bates , Colby ,Colgate ,Dartmouth ,Davidson, Johns Hopkins , Midd ,SWARTHMORE, Oberlin , Vanderbilt , Vassar , Williams
can afford only 8,000$p.a
Any chances???????? I NEED AID
Thanks for all inputs
|By Tiesrule (Tiesrule) on Friday, August 13, 2004 - 05:18 pm: Edit|
hmm i have similar grades but less ECs and im applying to some of the same schools (Middlebury, williams, and oberlin). so i hope you can get in, because then maybe, just maybe I can get in. However, i suck at being able to tell. middlebury tends to be good about aid for students (even international which is rare, but good in my case)
|By Balleballe (Balleballe) on Wednesday, October 06, 2004 - 10:05 am: Edit|
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|