F/ASIP

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Individual Schools: US News Top 25: Massachusetts Institute of Technology: 2004 Archive: F/ASIP
By Vecter (Vecter) on Saturday, May 29, 2004 - 03:17 pm: Edit

can any F/ASIP alums share their application process and work experiences? any input would be great, thanks. I'm confused about the general cover letter--the formula they give you forces you to write one towards a specific company, when right now I have no idea what I want to do.

By Angrod (Angrod) on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 01:35 am: Edit

yeah, i'm filling it out too and am in the same situation as you vecter! I tailored mine along the same general outlines as in the suggested formula, but made them the company and F/ASIP the internship I wanted. Thats my rough draft at least, I might make some major changes. Oh well, we will see. Good luck!

By Mrowry (Mrowry) on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 06:46 pm: Edit

You have to apply NOW? Where do you get an application?

By Angrod (Angrod) on Monday, May 31, 2004 - 10:51 pm: Edit

http://web.mit.edu/fasip. The deadline isn't till July or something, but at the open house at CPW they said that it was kind of a first come, first serve thing.

By Jarchivist (Jarchivist) on Monday, June 07, 2004 - 02:59 pm: Edit

Hey folks, please email Julie Cecil (program coordinator) at jcecil@mit.edu with your questions. I just emailed her (I was a mentor last year), and Julie said toemail her with questions.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page