VOTE: Best i3 Movie

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Individual Schools: US News Top 25: Massachusetts Institute of Technology: 2004 Archive: VOTE: Best i3 Movie
By Zzii (Zzii) on Friday, May 07, 2004 - 07:37 pm: Edit

Vote for your favorite i3 movie.

My personal fav. is Simmons Hall.

By Abyss (Abyss) on Friday, May 07, 2004 - 08:26 pm: Edit

simmons? uh, it seems too haphazard... yet oddly staged. i have to say that east campus had an incredible amount of energy.. and amazing songs.. and was simply well put together. i think every dorm put their own special touch on the video.. though i think dorms like simmons (which happens to be the one i want to stay in) came out mis-represented.

By Zzii (Zzii) on Friday, May 07, 2004 - 09:41 pm: Edit

I thought Simmons was hilarious...in a haphazard and oddly-staged way. Cummon...you gotta love Hamster Dance, "How many windows do you have?," and the Baker faker.

I will admit that EC's was my second favorite, though. ;)

By Quakerboy2 (Quakerboy2) on Monday, May 10, 2004 - 09:41 pm: Edit

Boo! Where's the respect for Senior Haus?!?

(BTW, I'm the one in that video with the fire whip)

By Goddess32585 (Goddess32585) on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 11:25 am: Edit

LOL
word to the fire whip :)

By Nhlgoalie (Nhlgoalie) on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 03:43 pm: Edit

The EC video was my favorite, but Simmons' video was pretty sweet too. Too bad every person I met that lived at Simmons hated it.

By Korinfox (Korinfox) on Sunday, May 16, 2004 - 05:02 pm: Edit

you were the one with the fire whip???? did you make it yourself or buy it? and from who? I want to know!!!!!!!!!! (heh I do poi and staff myself, and want to learn whip and rope dart... heh but I still need to move to fire)

By Quakerboy2 (Quakerboy2) on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 01:30 pm: Edit

Yay Korinfox! I made it myself, along with my stave and poi set. I got the wicking off dube.com.

If you're gonna be here next fall, come visit 4th WAR of Senior Haus!

By Korinfox (Korinfox) on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 02:41 pm: Edit

Heh... I'm still a junior, but I was in East Campus like the week before CPW visiting my friend (and the college of course)... Even though I'm a junior and I'm still not accepted yet, I know for a fact I want to be either at East Campus or Senior Haus!! well Fall 2005!!!!

By Goddess32585 (Goddess32585) on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 01:38 am: Edit

oh jesus ••••, we've got another one.

please note that i mean that in the very sweetest, welcoming way, korinfox. i'm just laughing at quakerboy2. and thinking that i should poke ben and we should go burn sometime soon.

By Quakerboy2 (Quakerboy2) on Thursday, June 17, 2004 - 07:31 am: Edit

That's the spirit, Goddess!!

Bah, I need to come back so I can burn.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page