|By Reve3 (Reve3) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 08:38 pm: Edit|
Hey, for all current students or alumni, or even those who've already decided: 1)what do you like most about Williams, 2)what's the worst thing about Williams (I'm already aware of its isolation ;-)), and 3)what do you wish you'd known when you were making the decision?
I'd like to be sure about and prepared for my decision, so thanks for anyone's insight.
|By Crnchycereal (Crnchycereal) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 09:27 pm: Edit|
1. Relative faculty size and accessibility
2. Could stand to be a little more diverse
3. I'm not sure what this question's asking or if it even applies to me...as far as I know, I've taken all of the major points to consider in mind and I've settled on Williams (the other choice being Georgetown).
|By Interesteddad (Interesteddad) on Sunday, April 25, 2004 - 10:34 pm: Edit|
1. Academic benefits of a small LAC.
2. Siberian exile in winter & homogeneous student body.
|By Haon (Haon) on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 03:09 pm: Edit|
1. Amazing student body
2. It's 8.5 hours away from my home in MD
3. No matter what you expect from Williams, I guarantee that Williams will far exceed every one of your expectations. Knowing what I know about Williams today, I would not have hesitated to apply ED (I applied RD). Most of the good things you hear about Williams are under-rated and most of the bad things you hear are over-rated.
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|