MIT people, what were your scores?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Individual Schools: US News Top 25: Massachusetts Institute of Technology: 2004 Archive: MIT people, what were your scores?
By Bluebaron1616 (Bluebaron1616) on Saturday, April 10, 2004 - 10:29 pm: Edit

Just wondering.

By Stevennle (Stevennle) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 12:29 am: Edit

I: 1330
II: 800 / 790 / 780
ACT: 32

By Angrod (Angrod) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 12:55 am: Edit

I: 1550 (750M, 800V)
II: 800 IIc, 750 Writing, 730 Chem
ACT: 33

By Runningwolf (Runningwolf) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 01:32 am: Edit

1550 780M 770V
800 IIC 800 Writing 790 Chem
No ACT

By Neo (Neo) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 01:40 am: Edit

I: 1520
II: 700, 750, 710
No ACT

By Coderdeity (Coderdeity) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 02:16 am: Edit

I: 1410 (730 V, 680 M)
II: 680 Chem, 750 Math IIC, 650 Writing
No ACT

By Bluebaron1616 (Bluebaron1616) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 12:41 pm: Edit

nice...

My stats are somewhat in the middle...

By Dxiw (Dxiw) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 12:55 pm: Edit

I. 1470
II. 800 M2C 730 Writ 720 Chem

By Hoblongcoco (Hoblongcoco) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 12:58 pm: Edit

I. 1560 (M 800, V 760)
II. 800 MIIC, 730 W, 750 Bio
ACT: 35

Remember stats don't mean that much.

By Quain (Quain) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 01:17 pm: Edit

Yeah, I think stats in the general range of 700+ is pretty much similar.

SAT I: 800 Math, 740 Verbal
SAT IIs: 800 IIC, 800 US History, 760 Physics
ACT: 34

By Openthought (Openthought) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 01:25 pm: Edit

I. 1500
II. 800 Bio, 800 US History, 790 Math IIC, 750 Chem, 690 writing

Just remember once you crack into the 1400+ range with 700+ II's it is all about having "other stuff." 1600 does not equal auto-admit.

By Hankinator3000 (Hankinator3000) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 02:12 pm: Edit

1460 (800M)
800IIC 800PHYS 670WR 740BIO-M

i agree. indeed, other stuff would be more important once you score over 1400

By Staticsoliloquy (Staticsoliloquy) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 06:35 pm: Edit

I. 1310
II. 750 IIC, 740 MolecBio
ACT. 29

RSI 2004 like whaaaaat =)

By Amilee04 (Amilee04) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 11:19 pm: Edit

I. 1480 (720 M)
II. 800 IIc, 780 writing, 660 bio-m (boo)
ACT: 33 (best: E 36, M 36, R 34, Sci 29 (boo again))

By Goliathonline (Goliathonline) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 11:29 pm: Edit

SAT: 1540 (800 math) - 1450 (720 math) the first time
SAT IIs: Writing - 780, IIC - 780, Chem - 790, Chinese listening - 760

By Vecter (Vecter) on Sunday, April 11, 2004 - 11:57 pm: Edit

SAT I: 1560 (800M, 760V)
SAT IIs: Bio E 800, IIc 780, Writing 800

By Creon (Creon) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 12:57 am: Edit

1530 SAT I / 800 Math IIC / 790 Writing / 780 Physics

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 03:18 am: Edit

*sigh* fine, though stats played the smallest role in my admission.

SAT I: 1560 (800M 760V)
SAT II: 800 Writing / 800 Physics / 800 Math IIC

By 123456789abcdef (123456789abcdef) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 10:55 am: Edit

SAT: 1530 2nd time (770V 760M), 1270 1st time (550V 720M)
SAT II: 700 Writing, 780 Math IIC, 740 Ecological Biology

By Enchantingdivz (Enchantingdivz) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 11:10 am: Edit

123456789abcdef: How did you improve your verbal score drastically? Plz share the magic formula with me..lol..btw congrats!!!!!!

By Abyss (Abyss) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 11:20 am: Edit

man MITwannable, you're just so freaking good, aren't you?

By 123456789abcdef (123456789abcdef) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 12:32 pm: Edit

Thanks Enchantingdivz! I think its partially because I took the SATs for the first time at the beginning of sophmore year...I really had no clue what I was getting myself into. My vocabulary was bad and I left a lot of questions blank that I should have at least guessed on. The second and last time I took it was October of junior year. The summer before, I had taken a Princeton Review class where I memorized oodles of words and learned that I was better off not reading the passages. You just go to the questions...find the specific line reference ones and read five lines up and five lines down. The answer is always there. Then, by the time you do the general questions you'll have a good idea what the passage is about. I'm a really really poor reader who just got lucky...

some advice: don't take the SATs before junior year...but if you take it like... beginning or mid junior year, you can stop worrying about the stupid board tests and get on w/ life...or scooping ice cream in my case!

Hope that helped!! Best of luck!!

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 04:10 pm: Edit

haha, freaking good. sure, it looks all pretty with the 8's and 0's, but im dead serious, with 1400, well, maybe not 1400, but with even lower scores i prolly woulda been admitted. im international tho, so i beefed up every part of my application. did you get into mit, or are you going there, or attending cpw?

By Bfoleyx3 (Bfoleyx3) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 04:58 pm: Edit

Mitwannabe, its great that you got into MIT, but you don't have anyone to impress here. I think most of us (if not all of us) got into MIT that are reading this. to say that "*sigh* fine, though stats played the smallest role in my admission." is not needed, and its simply bragging... i mean come on, getting into mit is enough, we don't need to know how outstanding you are.

By Enchantingdivz (Enchantingdivz) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 05:49 pm: Edit

hey 1234 thanks a lot!!! I took the SAT1 in jan with minimal prep and scored a dismal 1280. Anyways i'm retaking in in may. I have learnt the barron's hotlist and the princeton review's hit parade. hopefully that will help me(hope i remember them lol). Oh and your advice regarding the passages really worked. I took a practice exam and got all of my critical reading questions correct. I absolutely hate reading these insipid passages lol. Hopefully i'll get lucky too lol. Thanks a lot once again!! btw what are you planning to major in and plz post the rest of ur stats.

By Myaplomb (Myaplomb) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 05:57 pm: Edit

Math; 800
Verbal; 800

MIT wannabe you should go to a different college.

By Abyss (Abyss) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 07:11 pm: Edit

yeah, i'll be there at CPW. that reminds me- are the CC people still meeting at 6:32? that's unfortunate because i won't be there that early.

anyway, what makes you so good mitwannable? where are you from anyway?

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 07:22 pm: Edit

WTF, i hope you guys are kidding with your comments, i wasnt trying to brag one bit. just someone asked for stats, and so i gave in to the mindless listing of scores which are pretty much irrelevant without looking at the whole person's application. did i instigate any hostility? nope, that's all you. how can you see that as bragging, that's your f*cking problem in the first place, u see someone with good stats and you freak out when they say that it wasnt the brunt of their application. from other ppl's posts:

"i agree. indeed, other stuff would be more important once you score over 1400"

"Just remember once you crack into the 1400+ range with 700+ II's it is all about having "other stuff." 1600 does not equal auto-admit."

"Remember stats don't mean that much."

How is my comment different?

edit: whoops, almost forgot conditional apology. if i came off as bragging or boasting or anything like that, i am sorry (that is only if you took it like that b/c i wasn't intending that at all). why do i have to brag about something on the mit board? you're all already brilliant. i thought what i said was neutral and harmless.

By Somethingquarky (Somethingquarky) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 07:27 pm: Edit

'yo
Sat 1 (790m, 710v)
Sat 2 800/800/780
no act.

and stats dont mean jack. my friend had a 1600 (sat 1), and 800/800/800 sat 2's and got rejected. This is college admissions process seems random.

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 07:31 pm: Edit

hey, another comment similar to mine. case and point.

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 08:06 pm: Edit

is it 6:32 pm the CC meeting now? i thought 6:28, lol, oh well, god forbid i show up 4 minutes early

By Bfoleyx3 (Bfoleyx3) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 08:16 pm: Edit

i wasn't being hostile at all. i really wasnt. i was just saying that your comment definitely seemed to be bragging, and that there was no need for that here. thats all.

By Wintersoul (Wintersoul) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 08:41 pm: Edit

You're perfectly right Mitwannabe, the CC meeting's at 6:28 (2*pi o'clock) P.M. on Thursday by the Henry Moore statue in Killian court.

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 08:58 pm: Edit

I think you have to draw the line between bragging and acknowledging that you have good scores. I have awesome scores, that's objectively speaking. I'm not gonna act like I have •••• for sats when I dont. And even if I was bragging, do I really have that much to brag about? i mean pleeeease, who brags about their scores these days. u can be proud of them, which i am, but bashing me left and right for supposedly bragging really irritates me and upsets me because i despise people who do do that.

myaplombs comment is the worst tho b/c i worked hard for mit. just grow up and dont throw a fit about something so stupid. oooo, maybe he's boasting his 1600, big shot, good for you. he prolly got in for reasons other than his scores too, that was all i was trying to assert.

can we drop this whole thing now? last thing i want is to go to cpw knowing that some ppl there think i brag about stupid stats. again, im sorry if i came off as bragging, i really didnt intend for this to turn into a back and forth pointing fingers thing. i just want to forget about it, and i hope you guys will too.

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 08:59 pm: Edit

haha, no kidding, they edited p i s s, lol

By Bubbloy (Bubbloy) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 09:02 pm: Edit

i don't think he was bragging at all, truly just trying to show you can get in with whatever sat scores, i stayed in phi sig frat during winter break for a week and met a kid who had a 1210, not kidding, i think he was just trying to emphasize that fact.

By Mrowry (Mrowry) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 10:56 pm: Edit

Sniff, people! Make love, not war! That said,
790M 800V 800W 770II 750P
My first IIc score was a 680. That makes me unique. So I'm better than all of you!

By Angrod (Angrod) on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 11:31 pm: Edit

Don't worry Mitwannabe, I don't think you were bragging, the internet is just too impersonal and people can take things drastically different ways. See y'all at 6:28! By the way, are we going to wear CC name badges? I think it would be a good idea; I'll wear one!

By Enchantingdivz (Enchantingdivz) on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 08:32 am: Edit

bump

By 123456789abcdef (123456789abcdef) on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 04:35 pm: Edit

awww, I agree w/ Mrowry! Who knows...someone on this board could end up being your best friend in college!

Enchantingdivz- I'm so glad to hear that my technique worked for you because a lot of my friends say it doesn't!! ...and a 1280 is NOT dismal! I'm sure a lot of people on this board will agree with me that oftentimes the importance of SAT scores are overblown.

Regarding memorizing words: As an added bonus, my writing improved drastically. Although, I received a 700 on the Writing SAT II and felt it didn't reflect my writing skill, I decided not to retake it because I got a 5 on the AP Language and Composition test. Try to remember those words because in my opinion, a bigger vocabulary boosts confidence when writing!

As for a major...I'm not sure yet. I like writing and german, but since I have pretty much decided to attend MIT, I should probably choose a science. They're going to make bioengineering into a major soon so I might choose that...or I might take advantage of the great bussiness/economics Sloan school...Brain and Cognitive Science also sounds fascinating. yeah, I'm probably not the best person to ask if you're looking for someone who knows where their future is heading.

I'm not sure what you mean by other stats... the only one I have left is PSAT scores (80V, 78M, 70W) and that counts even less than the other stupid board scores.

If I had to put my finger on two things and say those were what got me into college, I'd say... horseback riding and the optional page of the application. Riding because I listed it as my important activity over piano and my leadership activities even tho I'm a lot worse at it and my optional page because I found a way to get the admissions officer to create a 3-d object from the flat sheet of paper I mailed...that and cuz I really liked it :-P

wow, this post is getting really long! Sorry bout that folks!! I'll end it here. Best of luck!!!!

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Tuesday, April 13, 2004 - 08:20 pm: Edit

gut, noch einer mit wem ich deutsch reden kann, prima!

By Enchantingdivz (Enchantingdivz) on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 10:38 am: Edit

hey...thanks a lot...i guess ur technique is best for ppl like me who detest reading those long monotonous passages lol...i guess i'll have to wait and see....hoping lady luck is with me lol...can i borrow her? lol....

btw...if i apply to mit stating my prospective major as something in business and not sciences will that increase my chances of getting in? and after i get in can i switch back to sciences? just a thought lol.....

what are the other univs. u applied to? did u apply to any canadian or british univs.?....

i'm planning to get a summer job. does it have to be related to "sciency" stuff?

thanks for ur time!!

By 123456789abcdef (123456789abcdef) on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 11:12 am: Edit

Mitwannabe- Toll! Moechtest du im deutschen Haus wohnen?

Enchantingdivz- I don't think your prospective major should affect your chances of getting in either way, but I could be wrong...I put down EECS and bioengineering even though the latter doesn't exist yet. As for a summer job, I'm again not the best person to ask because I attended one of MIT's summer programs which I'm sure helped A LOT in admissions. Afterwards, I worked on a farm bailing hay and grooming...about as far away from science as you can get.

Other schools I applied to: Columbia, JHU BME, Brown, Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Rutgers, NYU...I was rejected from the big 3 and waitlisted at Columbia.

My opinion on the whole college process is that its VERY fickle. From my school, 2 people (breaking a 7 year trend of no Pton acceptances) were accepted at Princeton, both girls...1 is valedictorian of my class who sent in phenomenal artwork and won national awards for piano. The other girl is very well read in current events, ranked 30ish in our class, and has decent stats (low 1400s SAT... low-mid 700s for SAT IIs)...TOTALLY opposite people. There was one Harvard acceptance and one MIT. Yet, loads of people in my class applied to these 3 schools w/ better stats than the people who got in...some even had what seemed like better extracurricular activities. You really never know what's going to happen...the admission officers could be looking for amateur knitters one year and professional ballerinas in another year. Basically, just do what you enjoy most, write down the truth on your application, and see what happens. Rejection doesn't mean much because in the end, you'll be accepted to the school you're supposed to end up at.

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Wednesday, April 14, 2004 - 06:43 pm: Edit

ummmm, ich weiss es nicht. andere plaetze sehen auch gut aus, und haben viel mehr platz glaube ich, so muss ich erst mal bisschen gucken and dann entscheiden! und du?

By 2bad4u (2bad4u) on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 07:14 pm: Edit

I agree with 123456789abc. All you can do is apply and be honest and everything should work out.

By Stanfordman99 (Stanfordman99) on Thursday, April 15, 2004 - 11:24 pm: Edit

Mitwannabe- Toll! Moechtest du im deutschen Haus wohnen?

Mitwannabe- Smashing! Do you live in a german house?

ummmm, ich weiss es nicht. andere plaetze sehen auch gut aus, und haben viel mehr platz glaube ich, so muss ich erst mal bisschen gucken and dann entscheiden! und du?

ummmmm, I don't know. Another plaetze I saw is also good, and has much more platz I believe, so I must first blah blah balh! and you?

That is my inept translation of german. I only took it for one year so give me a break lol.

By Enchantingdivz (Enchantingdivz) on Saturday, April 17, 2004 - 09:32 pm: Edit

1234 thanks a lot for everything!! i'll bother you with more questions when i think of them lol...if u don't mind that is....

By 123456789abcdef (123456789abcdef) on Sunday, April 18, 2004 - 06:17 pm: Edit

Enchantingdivz - I'm happy to be able to help!

Actually, I was just up at MIT for CPW. The people there are really cool¡­and different! There's definitely a place for every sort of personality so I think as long as you find your niche, you'll be ok.

As for Stanfordman's translation: great for only taking German for one year!! If you¡¯re interested, here's the rest of it:

"Mitwannabe- Toll! Moechtest du im deutschen Haus wohnen?"
**Awesome! Do you want to live in German Haus?

"ummmm, ich weiss es nicht. andere plaetze sehen auch gut aus, und haben viel mehr platz glaube ich, so muss ich erst mal bisschen gucken and dann entscheiden! und du?"
**Ummm, I don't know. Other places also appear good and have a lot more space, I think, so I must first look around a little and then decide! and you?

Mitwannabe- Ja, Ich stimme zu. Als ich dieses Wochenende da war, habe ich viele Plaetze gesehen. McCormick, New House (mit dem deutschen Haus), und Burton-Conner gefallen mir sehr. Ich fand, dass es nur zwei oder drei Cafeterias bei MIT gibt. Ich muss mindestens zwei Mahlzeiten essen und deutsche Haus ist nett, denn alle Leuten kochen und essen zusammen. McCormick hat saubere Badezimmer und Burton-Conner ist wie Wohnungen. Die andere Haeuser (Baker, alle von East Campus, Next House, MacGregor, und Simmons) fand ich zu laut, zu ruhig, oder zu weit von Campus. Hoffentlich waehlen wir etwas, das wir moegen werden!

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 07:46 am: Edit

ah ja, gut gemacht. bist du zu deutsch I gegangen? es war ziemlich einfach, ich sass nur da und schaute an wie die studenten sprachen. also, ich muss unbedingt ins bett gehen, ich bin sehr muede denn ich musste pfast zehn stunden reisen nach kanada :)

nice stuff stanfordman, that's pretty solid for only 1 year, i must agree

By 123456789abcdef (123456789abcdef) on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 04:34 pm: Edit

Mitwannabe- wow, Kanada! Das ist eine sehr lange Reise! Ueber deine Frage: Ich bin zu eine Deutschklasse gegangen aber nicht Deutsch 1. Ich begegnete ein Maedchen, sie auch Deutsch interessant fand. Sie hat mir gesagt, dass es eine Deutsch 3 am Freitag Klasse gab. Die Klasse war sehr nett¡­Sie sprachen ueber ein Buch und ich koennte fast alle verstehen. Gehst du definitive zu MIT? Oder werdest du zu einer andere Universitaet gehen?

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 05:24 pm: Edit

deutsch 3?? scheisse, denn vielleicht habe ich dass nicht im cpw buch gesehen (oder war es da nicht gedruckt). hmm, das ist eigentlich schade! argh! und ja, ich glaube ich werde zu mit gehen. cpw war, ganz einfach, phantastisch! ich wurde auch bei pton und hvd angenommen (habe das sicher nicht jeder erzaehlt, lol ;), aber ich glaube ich wuerde gut mit MIT (haha, mit mit) passen. die leute sind nett, die programmen sind toll, und die frat parties sind wunderbar. ich werde auch noch pton besuchen nur weil ich sehen will wie alles da geht, aber ich bin 95% sicher ich werde zu MIT gehen. und du? schaust du auch andere Schulen an?

By 123456789abcdef (123456789abcdef) on Thursday, April 22, 2004 - 03:12 pm: Edit

ja, deutsch 3 war nicht in dem CPW Buch. Ich schaue Brown an....aber ich bin auch 95% sicher, dass ich zu MIT gehen werde. Vielleicht kann ich dich begegnen!

ok, Ich muss meine Hausaufgaben jetzt machen! Bis Spaeter!

By Vdevluk (Vdevluk) on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 03:57 am: Edit

du hast meich gefragt

thats all the german i know. oh and achtung. and mein kampf. lol

By Tonguelash (Tonguelash) on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 10:55 am: Edit

schimmveste unter sitz
(the life-jacket is under your seat)
yayy lufthansa

By Amilee04 (Amilee04) on Monday, April 26, 2004 - 04:13 pm: Edit

Swei kugeln fun hazelnuss. Most useful German phrase ever. :)

(sorry if i slaughtered the spelling)

By Vdevluk (Vdevluk) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 02:27 am: Edit

what does it mean?

By Amilee04 (Amilee04) on Tuesday, April 27, 2004 - 07:13 pm: Edit

Two scoops of hazelnut. In Germany I found an ice cream shop with the ultimate hazelnut ice cream. :)

By Vdevluk (Vdevluk) on Wednesday, April 28, 2004 - 02:45 am: Edit

hahaha!!

By Goddess32585 (Goddess32585) on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 02:14 am: Edit

*sigh* when i saw the subject i thought you meant my purity score...what a difference a year makes ;)
1600 SAT
35 ACT
SAT2 Physics 760, Math IIc 790, Writing 800
(brain's fuzzy here, and made up for physics with AP exams two weeks later)

admissions here involves d20s, we theorized recently...it is truly a crapshoot when it comes to figuring out who got in and why.

and for the record, i scored 53 last week...which means i'm pledging Sigma Delta this weekend, w00t!

By Quakerboy2 (Quakerboy2) on Thursday, April 29, 2004 - 05:33 pm: Edit

I'm a 54! I'm pledging LSD this weekend too!

I think I was a 1570, but that's an ish. Does it matter after like 1500?

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 05:36 am: Edit

123456789abcdef - wirst du deutsch 1, 2, 3, oder 4 bei MIT nehmen? du kannst schon sehr gut sprechen, und kannst vielleicht auch sofort deutsch 3 oder 4 machen ne? ich will wissen ob ich deutsch 3 oder 4 nehmen kann und doch "credit" (note to self, look up credit in german-english dictionary) fuer deutsch 1 und 2 kriegen darf. wirst du denn dein HASS mit deutsch machen, oder mit etwas anderes?

By Smillegal (Smillegal) on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 02:25 pm: Edit

really good scores.. as for me
700- wr
760-math 2c
640- history
770- chemistry
yeah.. they're not that great.. i am thinking of retaking history

By 123456789abcdef (123456789abcdef) on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 03:06 pm: Edit

Also! Guten Tag noch einmal "Mitwannabe"- Ich meine, dass ich deutsch 3 oder 4 bei MIT studieren werde. Wenn man Kredit fuer ein HASS moechte, muss man deutsch 3 oder 4 oder ein andere HASS Klasse machen. Ich fand, dass die "non science" Klass bei MIT nicht so interressant war. Es gibt auch nicht so viel Wahlen. Veilleicht kann ich eine Klasse bei Harvard oder Wellesley machen, nachdem ich deutsch 3 oder 4 bei MIT studiere.

By Arc (Arc) on Saturday, May 22, 2004 - 03:31 pm: Edit

the people who posted their scores here...are they all acceptees?

By Quakerboy2 (Quakerboy2) on Sunday, May 23, 2004 - 05:32 pm: Edit

Well, I am, at least. Accepted last year and all. Sniff, I'm flying home tomorrow. :-(

By Abyss (Abyss) on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 07:30 pm: Edit

Es ist wunderbar, dass andere geniessen Deutsch an MIT. Schaut jemand ins deutsche Haus an? : )

Leider denke ich nicht, dass ich bereit fur dass bin, aber ich habe in Deutschland studiert .... und ich hoffe zu beerdigten dort!! :)

By Mitwannabe (Mitwannabe) on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 09:08 pm: Edit

Ja toll! Noch ein Deutscher. Das heisst jetzt wir haben drei die Deutsch sprechen koennen. "German House" habe ich auch bisschen angesehen, aber ich glaube auch das es mir nicht passend ist. Warum, weiss ich gerade nicht. Ich will in Simmons oder Baker vielleicht wohnen.

By Abyss (Abyss) on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 09:49 pm: Edit

ja mitwannabe die German House ist eine tolle Idee, aber nicht fur mich. ich hoffe in simmons wohnen auch.

By Bahman (Bahman) on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 09:01 pm: Edit

achtung baby

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page