Who's actually going

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Individual Schools: US News Top 25: Massachusetts Institute of Technology: 2004 Archive: Who's actually going
By Chardonnay (Chardonnay) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 03:49 pm: Edit

is mit everyone's first choice? i'm still waiting on a few other schools, but i'm pretty sure that i'll be at mit this fall. anyone else? on another note, i was deferred by stanford in dec, and that bummed me out all through christmas break. i look forward to writing them a deferral letter, if they actually accept me. haha suckers!

By Dumplings (Dumplings) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 03:59 pm: Edit

I got accepted EA. MIT is really high up in my list of schools, but I'm still waiting on a couple more. What really gets me, though, is the financial aid package they'reproviding. $0 of help from the institution. $2000ish in loans and $2000ish in work study per year- really inadequate! I'm a little upset about that. Otherwise, I love the school

By Tavilach (Tavilach) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 04:00 pm: Edit

The UC Irvine Campuswide Honors Program is pretty enticing...

(At least, that's what they want me to think)

By Hankinator3000 (Hankinator3000) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 04:07 pm: Edit

hahha i got that CHP thing too and also full ride scholarship, sounds pretty good!!
dont know if i'll go to MIT, cuz i still got other schools, still waiting for harvard and stanford!!!

By Tavilach (Tavilach) on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 05:03 pm: Edit

I actually went to the UC Irvine CHP thing on Saturday.

It's actually not bad...I mean, if I didn't get in anywhere else, I'd be damn happy there.

The academic level of CHP students is, I'd say, around that of your average UC Berkeley student.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page