Someone help out with last minute question

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: Individual Schools: US News Top 25: Massachusetts Institute of Technology: 2004 Archive: Someone help out with last minute question
By Samueladams (Samueladams) on Friday, January 02, 2004 - 01:53 pm: Edit

I'm about to send in my app, the only question I have is what to do regarding my writing score. I had a dec 6th test date, but due to the storms in the NE it has been moved to January 10th. Under the section for the score should I put the test date as dec or jan? Either way I won't have the score but Dec sounds like I should have, and Jan is kind of a late testing date. Also, where did you guys throw in information about other sat 2's that were good, are you just assuming they'll see them on the score report, or did you mention them somewhere? Thanks again

By Simeon (Simeon) on Friday, January 02, 2004 - 06:11 pm: Edit

Just assume they'll see the sat II on the score report, but also, there's a spot on the application to put them. you can write the test date as Jan, and either comment on it's cancellation, or.. well.. just let it be.. good luck

By Dewgrl55 (Dewgrl55) on Friday, January 02, 2004 - 06:29 pm: Edit

They'll get the other scores on the score report. You can check which SAT scores they have in for you at autumn.mit.edu with the ID number you get once you fill out Part I and send payment.

I'm sure you're not the only person with the 12/6 -> 1/10 problem. MIT is in the NE, too :)
Definitely comment on the cancellation, though, even if it involves attaching another letter. Call them about it on Monday as well. I'm sure they'll have some reassuring info.

Good luck!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page