|By Honeysuckle (Honeysuckle) on Sunday, October 03, 2004 - 03:41 am: Edit|
Can anyone be so kind as to evaluate my chance at those schools for me?
SATII: Writing/ Chemistry/ Biology to be taken soon but should be 700ish
I finished A level in England and got AAC, C in Biology after a totally sleepless night so decided to take SATII Biology to make up for it.
My school does not rank.
- Piano for 11 years, got the certificate from London School of Music and Media
- Aerobics for 12 years
- French club
- Volunteer for Oxfam 4 hours/ week
- A partime job: 12 hrs/ week
- Global Young Leaders Conference nominee
- Ia m currently taking a gap year in my Asian home country. I teach English, take French class and dancing lessons.
- The first comer in the entrance exam into my high school
-The second prize in the municipal English gifted contest of my city.
- Silver and Gold certificate from The UK Senior Maths Challenge
-The most promising student at my school in England
I am aware that the application pool to anyone of them is very keen, but what sort of applicant does each school want? Do I have any shot? To rate my interest in the four: Barnard>> Dartmouth and Middlebury >>>> Trinity .
Especially I want to know about the finaid policy of each school to internl students. Does Barnard hold an aggressive attitude towards International students?
Thanks a lot in advance.
|By Ohio_Mom (Ohio_Mom) on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 01:10 pm: Edit|
what is the verbal/math split on your SAT?
Macalester and Brandeis offer aid to internationals.
|By Itsjustsarcasm (Itsjustsarcasm) on Sunday, October 10, 2004 - 10:00 pm: Edit|
I think that Barnard has limited international financial aid; you might want to check out their website.
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|