C Average Student with Average SATs

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: August 2004 Archive: C Average Student with Average SATs
By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 10:20 am: Edit

The question runs rampant in our school: can someone with a C Average (let's say 2.0 - 2.5) get into any university?

I'm just curious. Or are they permanently doomed to Community College? (Was being sarcastic there, but if they are..)

By Dstark (Dstark) on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 10:39 am: Edit

You can get into many universities with grades of 2.0 to 2.5.
There are students I know that got into the University of Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, Arizona State, and Oregon State with those grades.

By Liek0806 (Liek0806) on Tuesday, August 24, 2004 - 01:50 pm: Edit

Your not doomed to community college, there's a lot of schools out there that will take your c average students, the thing is if you end up going to a community college first and get a 3.0 plus you'll be able to transfer to better universities than the one's you would have gotten into straight outa high school, it depends on what your looking for. i would personally attend a community college because at least here in cali, we'd be able to transfer to at least the uc's if we dont get into privates.

By Ledyana (Ledyana) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 04:51 pm: Edit

you can search in the parents forum.. and there are lists of universities for C students with 1100 sat

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 06:51 pm: Edit

(I'm not posting for me, but on behalf of a few of my friends)

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page