ANSWERS ANSWERS ANSWERS

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: August 2004 Archive: ANSWERS ANSWERS ANSWERS
By Vancat (Vancat) on Saturday, August 14, 2004 - 11:32 pm: Edit

Righty...so by now you guys (most of you anyways) should have either read/posted/read&posted my "LIBERALS vs. CONSERVATIVES" thread. Just a few things to say.

First off: CONGRATS to the following people who actually noticed that this entire freakin thread was the most ridiculously exaggerated and blatantly fake joke thread on CC.

1. Dostoyevsky
2. Lisasimpson
3. Aliasmatrix
4. Dreamsicle

Another thing, I reread the entire thread again and I was literally laughing my ass off when so many people thought I was for real and hammered me for being "intolerant". LOL.

By Shaka (Shaka) on Saturday, August 14, 2004 - 11:40 pm: Edit

??...are you on drugs? what the hell are you talkin about lol

By Vancat (Vancat) on Saturday, August 14, 2004 - 11:54 pm: Edit

Dear Shaka,

Kindly scroll down until you see my thread, devote 30 minutes of your life perusing the messages, and then you'll catch my drift.

Sincerely,
Vancat

By Tlaktan (Tlaktan) on Sunday, August 15, 2004 - 12:48 am: Edit

Dear Vancat,

Your post was absolutely hilarious. I took it serious (as a conservative myself) for about.. 1 minute, then started laughing my butt off.

It's true though, and somewhat idiotic on how some "conservatives" can be like that. I've seen it with my own two eyes. It's disgusting.

Nice poke on the conservative side of the spectrum. How about the liberal side, now?

Sincerely Yours,

Tlaktan

By Vancat (Vancat) on Sunday, August 15, 2004 - 01:08 pm: Edit

mmmmm...ideas are springing to my head at this very moment.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page