|By Bignick123 (Bignick123) on Wednesday, August 11, 2004 - 08:46 pm: Edit|
1. What do you think of U-Penn?
2. How’s the campus?
3. How hard is the course load?
4. Is it right in the city or is it a little far away?
5. Is there anyway I could schedule an interview?
6. How are the dorms?
7. How is the food?
8. What is the general stereotype at U-Penn, is there one?
9. How are the professors?
10. Is there a way to get more aid or free room and board?
11. How is the social atmosphere?
12. How is life outside of class and work?
13. Do people stay on campus?
14. Is there much to do on campus?
15. Is it easy to get a job on campus?
16. How big are people on Greek-life?
17. Are there opportunities for Co-op and summer internship?
18. How helpful is the university in getting you jobs/interviews?
19. How expensive is Philadelphia?
20. Do you know if I could double-major @ Wharton and SEAS?
|By Northstarmom (Northstarmom) on Wednesday, August 11, 2004 - 09:00 pm: Edit|
Try reading the web site, where you'll find answers to lots of the questions that you posted. I don't think you'll find that lots of people have the patience to answer questions that you easily can get answered by simply reading a college's web site. This goes for adcoms and interviewers as well as people here.
|By Tsdad (Tsdad) on Wednesday, August 11, 2004 - 09:18 pm: Edit|
It addition to what Northstarmom said you should go to the UP thread on the Ivy League forum on this board. There are almost 10,000 messages there.
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|