UNIVERISTY OF MICHIGAN-INSTATE

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: March 2003 Archive: UNIVERISTY OF MICHIGAN-INSTATE
By Studiousvegetar (Studiousvegetar) on Sunday, March 23, 2003 - 09:33 pm: Edit

I live in MI and I am female. I want to apply to the school of engineering at U of M- Ann Arbor. I have a 4.0 UW and a 1310 SAT (590 V, 720 M) and a 27 ACT. Should I send just the SAT score to them or do they want the ACT? Does it matter that my eng. is a bit low? Do I stand a chance of getting in? I have tons of ecs and good recs. Thanks.

By Tenisghs (Tenisghs) on Sunday, March 23, 2003 - 11:49 pm: Edit

Just send in both test scores.

By Gogirl (Gogirl) on Monday, March 24, 2003 - 11:35 pm: Edit

your test scores and gpa are the main criteria.
essay does not have to be exceptional;and because you are a michigan resident u might get in easily.

By Asdf (Asdf) on Monday, March 24, 2003 - 11:42 pm: Edit

Yeah, send both scores. However, if you're thinking about retaking the SAT or ACT, you might wait until after you retake to send a score report to the schools because one score report will have your entire test score history on it, so it might just be better for you to send one final one, especially if you are thinking about taking SAT II's before Jan 1, 2004.

By Studiousvegetar (Studiousvegetar) on Tuesday, March 25, 2003 - 08:28 pm: Edit

Yea, I will take SAT IIs in bio, math IIC, and writing in June. I will retake SAT I and ACT as well. I know that a 1310=29 ACT. Will that matter?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page