BU... who's in the class of 2007?!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: March 2003 Archive: BU... who's in the class of 2007?!
By Icee (Icee) on Thursday, March 20, 2003 - 10:58 pm: Edit

I just found out that I got in! Anyone else accepted... and how sure are you of actually enrolling?

By Louisa (Louisa) on Friday, March 21, 2003 - 01:30 am: Edit

Yeah I was accepted too.. 80% sure I'm attending.. how about you?

By Icee (Icee) on Friday, March 21, 2003 - 02:42 pm: Edit

BU was one of my three top choices. I'm gonna wait to see if I'm accepted to those first.

By Louisa (Louisa) on Friday, March 21, 2003 - 04:36 pm: Edit

I was 80% sure until I got accepted to UCSB... (yeah and you applied to my other post... ) where do you live? what are your other choices? I'm also waiting for ivy leagues..

By Icee (Icee) on Friday, March 21, 2003 - 06:38 pm: Edit

I'm in the west coast/pacific area. I didn't apply to any ivy leagues, but I'm waiting on four other colleges.

I also got accepted to Northeastern (which is also in Boston, MA), but I'm not thinking of going there now that there's BU. My other two top choices are USC and Mount Holyoke College.

Don't you think BU is a great school though? What are you planning to major in?

By Svansviek (Svansviek) on Friday, March 21, 2003 - 08:31 pm: Edit

I'm in and got the Trustee Scholarship... but I have too many lucrative offers to choose from.

By Quaggsarus (Quaggsarus) on Friday, March 21, 2003 - 11:14 pm: Edit

Congrats people!

Just wondering, what is the link to find out your admissions decision?

By Mattymatt (Mattymatt) on Saturday, March 22, 2003 - 01:23 am: Edit

just curious what were your stats.. i'm still a junior and possibly interested if nyu denies me

By Icee (Icee) on Saturday, March 22, 2003 - 04:10 am: Edit

Quaggsarus...
I received an email from them. I guess it depends if you provided an email in your app.

Svansviek...
WOW, trustees? You're very fortunate to receive such a huge scholarship. Congrats!

Mattymatt...
I guess I'm just "average" compared to their applicant pool. Maybe they liked my essay, who knows?

By Kacey9290 (Kacey9290) on Sunday, March 23, 2003 - 06:43 am: Edit

I'm in , I got the trustee Scholarship!!!!!!!
sorry, just needed to get that out of my system.
I don't know if i'll be attending though. Boston is a pretty expensive place to live in, and I can barely pay the 11000 cost of living there. then the BU rep in my country said that I actually needed around 17,000 to survive the first year adn my parents sort of freaked. So I think I have to wait for other offers to come in

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page