Help me pick

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: March 2003 Archive: Help me pick
By Josh (Josh) on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 04:45 pm: Edit

I need some input from anyone who is familiar with NC State and UNC Chapel Hill. I have applied to Yale, but It's foolish to expect to get in, so I'm probably going to have to pick between NC State and Chapel Hill. I'm going to major in biology en route to applying to dental school. I just don't know which school it would be most beneficial to attend as far as getting into dental school and getting a good basis in biology. Help please!

By Yourlocalmayor (Yourlocalmayor) on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 04:59 pm: Edit

i have an uncle who went to State for zoology, and he ended up at Wake's med. school. I have two cousins who are biology majors at CH, and it's rough! CH has more girls, up near 60-67%. State has almost the opposite. State is built of bricks and it's in the city. CH is in a small town and it's a beautiful campus. State is more engineering/science/agriculture-based, while CH is more humanities/science based. I have an aunt who went to CH for undergrad. and for dental hygeine, she loved it. I hope that helps somewhat. Though i hope you make it into Yale....GO TAR HEELS!

By Josh (Josh) on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 05:04 pm: Edit

thanks a lot for the helpful input, local mayor. I'm sure it will come in handy. Does anyone else have anything to say?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page