Bulldog Days

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: March 2003 Archive: Bulldog Days
By Jk9903 (Jk9903) on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 04:02 pm: Edit

Did anyone else get the e-mail from Yale asking to register for Bulldog Days? Just wondering who else is registering from these boards.

By Themoose07 (Themoose07) on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 04:16 pm: Edit

I didn't get an email, but I applied there...did you already get in, or should I be worried that I didn't get one?

By Josh (Josh) on Thursday, March 06, 2003 - 04:31 pm: Edit

i applied too, but I haven't gotten an email. I hope we shouldn't be worried, moose.

By Jk9903 (Jk9903) on Friday, March 07, 2003 - 12:43 am: Edit

Nah, it's up until April 9th, and you either get a PIN to register when you get in via website on April 2nd, or if you got a letter in Feb. and then an e-mail today with a confirmation code to register.

Just wanted to see if anyone else had registered.

By Cruelfate (Cruelfate) on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 11:47 am: Edit

I just read an article published by the Yale Alumni Association that they use invitations to "Buldog Days" to influence their admitted students to attend Yale... Should I panic?

By Jk9903 (Jk9903) on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 04:44 pm: Edit

No, you haven't been accepted yet, lol. So don't worry.

By Cruelfate (Cruelfate) on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 10:32 pm: Edit

I applied ED and was deferred... and like everybody else Yale is my first choice that I can't have.
So actually you are probably right about them not makeing their final decision about me YET because they only do the deferred apps after they finish with the regulars.
I hope I get a little luck.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page