Sending SAT Scores

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: March 2003 Archive: Sending SAT Scores
By Dxiw (Dxiw) on Tuesday, March 04, 2003 - 05:06 pm: Edit

How should I go about this? I've never listed any colleges when I took the test so noone has my scores but me. Should I have collegeboard send them officially when I send my app or before or how does it work?

By Creatorcat (Creatorcat) on Tuesday, March 04, 2003 - 07:25 pm: Edit

first you need to register- create an account on www.collegeboard.com , using all the same data from your SAT test admission ticket, or your score report, including the registration number for whichever of the tests you took. then sign in and hit the "SAT Registration and Scores" button in "My Organizer" menu... this will show you the list of all your scores, and just above it, there are three buttons, the middle one saying "send available scores"... hit it, and you'll get to choose the universities you want the scores sent to, you'll send them (obviously, you'll also be needing a credit card to pay for the $6.50 per report fee..), it's really easy. remember- all of your scores will appear on the score report that the universities get.

the rest is history...

I would strongly recommend the "rush reporting" option- instead of mailing your scores 3-5 weeks upon receiving your request, for extra $20, they'll send as many scores as you like just 2 days after... which is kinda convenient, if you're lacking time.

good luck!

By Toni (Toni) on Saturday, May 10, 2003 - 08:38 pm: Edit

I am trying to find a way to send my sat scores to a college and I have no idea how to do it. i don't remember when I took it,a nd i dont have my registration. what should I do?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page