Who... and... Why?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: March 2003 Archive: Who... and... Why?
By Bronze68 (Bronze68) on Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 04:09 pm: Edit

Who really gets under your skin and why? The person could be a celebrity or a political figure. This is for a school poll. Thanx

By Art_Vandelay (Art_Vandelay) on Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 06:47 pm: Edit

people who conduct really stupid polls.

By Quarky (Quarky) on Thursday, February 27, 2003 - 10:30 pm: Edit

LOL, good one, Vandelay!!!!

The answer to Bronze's question is:
Art Vandelay

By Bronze68 (Bronze68) on Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 05:47 pm: Edit

i cant stand britney spears. she's so superficial

By Yourlocalmayor (Yourlocalmayor) on Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 06:03 pm: Edit

pollsters.

By Rubenizm (Rubenizm) on Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 06:15 pm: Edit

george bush and, like art mentioned people like you who have nothing better to do with their time.

By Happiegoluckie (Happiegoluckie) on Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 06:37 pm: Edit

You know, you people are pathetic. All he did was come to the discussion board to conduct a simple school assignment. Maybe you could all stop being wise asses and just answer the question. Someday, when you have to take a poll and someone calls you stupid, maybe you'll remember this moment.

Mine would be people like all you, and George Bush as well.

By Yourlocalmayor (Yourlocalmayor) on Saturday, March 01, 2003 - 07:21 pm: Edit

i plan not to take a class where i have to conduct a poll. and if i happen to, then i'm not coming to this message board to conduct it.

By Cruelfate (Cruelfate) on Friday, March 07, 2003 - 11:12 pm: Edit

You guys are pathetic... I agree....
Plug in and realize that the internet is the information superhighway.... not the local obituaries! If someone posts something, who are you to sink about it?

answering the question.... I would say telemarketers get under my skin because they are so pathetic... like those of you who critized this person's question.

By Azn_Cowboy (Azn_Cowboy) on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 12:42 am: Edit

The conservatives. I'm liberal.

By Akoolguy (Akoolguy) on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 01:41 am: Edit

heres my answer: faggots that think they are smart and get pissed at ppl for doing their hw assignments. Those ppl should really take it up the a$$.

By Incognito (Incognito) on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 02:12 am: Edit

"Brownuniverstity" and a few other a-holes who I'll list later when I can remember the other Usernames...

By Dxiw (Dxiw) on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 04:13 pm: Edit

hehe with telemarketers you should try my strategy you pick up the phone and when you realize its a guy trying to telemarket •••• you just put the phone down on the table and let him talk and talk while your doing your stuff around the house, soon he'll realize for thepast 10minutes hes been talking to wall and hang up.

By Kalitiha (Kalitiha) on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 04:24 pm: Edit

The liberals. I'm conservative.

But mostly just telemarketers and people full of crap.

By Londoner (Londoner) on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 04:41 pm: Edit

You know what gets on my nerves?

When US troops write 'Pay back' on the side of the missiles they are going to launch in Iraq. Do they not realise that Al-Qaeda and Sadam Hussein are not the same? Sadam may be a ruthless despot, but he did not level the Twin Towers! Sorry. Just had to get that out of my system :)

By Beasley (Beasley) on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 04:45 pm: Edit

what gets me pissed off:
IGNORANT PRO-CHOICE ACTIVISTS; I'M PRO-LIFE.

By Thedad (Thedad) on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 04:48 pm: Edit

I saw a recent poll where a majority of Americans think that the nationality of most of the hijackers was Iraqi.

Correct answer: Saudi Arabian
There wasn't an Iraqi in the bunch.

But then, more people apparently believe in astrology than understand the roughest cut of astronomy.

By Kalitiha (Kalitiha) on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 04:53 pm: Edit

I don't think that Saddam Hussein is directly connected with Al-Qaeda, besides the fact that he made a deal with Osama bin Laden. But he is an evil man, with immense human rights and UN resolution violations. However, the more present threat might currently be North Korea. I say we get Kim Jung Il, cause that man is just a loon--and I say that he's probably the closest thing to Dr. Evil in real life. Weird, narcissistic, and infinitely capable of insane acts of terror. Plus, I wouldn't put it past him to use nuclear weapons as soon as he develops them. At least Saddam hides his weapons, instead of brazenly shoving his plans in the world's face.

By Yourlocalmayor (Yourlocalmayor) on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 05:21 pm: Edit

people forget history quickly.

find osama and kill him.

saddam? eh, he didn't have anything to do with the 9/11 attacks, if ya'll remember.

By Obie (Obie) on Saturday, March 08, 2003 - 07:21 pm: Edit

it's really dumb to think that osama had anything to do with 9/11
however, people like to live with common illusions

to answer the question, I really can't stand Jim Carey, Jennifer Lopez and all the fat rappers around her pretending to be so so natural.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page