The UN

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: February 2003 Archive: The UN
By IhateSiddam on Wednesday, February 19, 2003 - 02:22 pm: Edit

Who cares about the UN? Lets go bomb iraq anyways. I hope one day America just walks out of the UN and leaves France, Germany, and all those countries flappin in the breeze, then you'd see how important those countries actually are.

Just a political opinion, feel free to commence with America bashing. Just remember though, without our muscle the UN is nothing and Europe becomes irrelevent.

By ty on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 03:35 am: Edit

I hate Saddam just as much as you do--perhaps even more. however, i wanna believe that you're smart enough to know what a war can do to all of us, how detrimental it is. think about it. Bush himself hasn't presented substantial evidence that could really convince all of us that war is the only option. i've lost so much respect for bush over this. anyway, dude, this isn't the place to talk about sh!t like this.

By ## on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 04:21 am: Edit

yea, um..go ahead...hurry up and bomb a country...its not like iraqis are real people anyway.

you phucker.

By dsf on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 04:49 am: Edit

imagin ur house blowing up while ur out and u comin back to find ur whole familly dead...

and multiply that by millions and u can c the likely scenario in iraq.

By nah on Thursday, February 20, 2003 - 05:39 am: Edit

lol you know, he is right. The UN is like USA's pet dog. Sad. Its turnign out to be a sophisticated version of the League of Nations.

By kaeri on Friday, February 21, 2003 - 03:30 am: Edit

it practically is the league.

collective security's never going to work.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page