Question about collegeboard.com

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: February 2003 Archive: Question about collegeboard.com
By stupid on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 01:54 am: Edit

in 9th grade i wasn't really that serious about school and took the biology sat2, scoring only a 610.

of course this isn't a big deal because there is score choice and colleges won't find out about this crappy score.

the only problem for me is, every time i go to collegeboard's site (to register for the sat1, to check my other scores, etc.) i am afraid i am accidentally going to click the "release score" link next to the 610 biology sat2. this would hurt my chances at a lot of schools.

a couple of questions about this: is there any way to get rid of the score from my profile, eliminating the chance that i would accidentally click it?

if i do click it, is there a prompt that says "are you sure?" or something like that? i really, really don't want to click one button and have that be the end of my chances for top schools. thanks for any input.

By sauce on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 02:02 am: Edit

Just avoid visiting the site. If you do happen to click the button, there will be a warning prompt. And even if you do end up sending it, it's not the end of the world. 610 is an okay score and for 9th grade, it wouldn't be that bad. Don't worry yourself over it.

By Dori on Tuesday, February 18, 2003 - 10:50 pm: Edit

lol, i'm afraid of doing the same thing w/ my writing and math 1c scores from 10th....awful scores...:(

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page