Any Chance??

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: April 2004 Archive: Any Chance??
By Lazieeryceboi (Lazieeryceboi) on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 02:28 am: Edit

Hey guys, I'm new to this site.(darn! Wish I had found out sooner.) Anyhoo, I was wondering if you guys would evaluate my chances for me. Thx in advance.

Well, I got 1 C freshman year, 2 Cs sophomore year, and 1 C Junior year(ratz AP Chem).
Unweighted GPA: 3.45
Weighted GPA: 3.79 (argh.. those darn Cs)

SAT 1: 1050 first(underestimated it), 1350 second

I'm taking 4 AP classes this year and 5 next year.

I'm the VP of the Anime Club(hehe.. I just love Anime! Can't stop myself.) I'm also the Pres. of the Asian Entertainment Appreciation Club( AEA) and the treasurer of the Spanish Club.

I'm also taking a lot of community college classes(hopefully it'll bring up my GPA ^_^). *CC is so ez, I have a 4.0 up there*

I kind of slacked off during high school(regret it so badly), so therefore I'm only aiming for UCI, UCSD, or USC. Do you think I have a chance?

Also, do u think I should settle for Cal State (if I'm not accepted to those schools) or should I just finish off community college and transfer to Berkeley or something? (I've finish 24 units of college work already and you only need 60 to apply to any UCs)

BTW, I'm a Junior and an Asain(I know, I know, "disgrace to Asians", heard it many times)

By Lazieeryceboi (Lazieeryceboi) on Friday, April 16, 2004 - 02:35 am: Edit

Also, I'm in NHS, CSF, DSE, Ecology, and also Varsity Badminton for 3 years. Plus, I'm a Linguistics major and I'm quadrilingual(Chinese, Vietnamese, English, and Spanish(kinda))

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page