|By SSE on Monday, February 10, 2003 - 05:25 pm: Edit|
I was just wondering what you guys think of my chances at Northwestern and USC because I feel nervous about it Here are my credentials:
- 3.8 GPA at a _very_ competitive college prep school (the average SAT is a 1400), top 20% of my class. The only reason I don't have a 4.0 is because my freshman year was poor.
- 1470 on SAT I (770v/700m)
- 6 AP's at the end of this year. So far I have scored two 4's (English Lang and European History) and two 5's (US History and Economics). I'm taking English Lit and Chemistry at the end of this year.
- SAT II's: 800 Writing, 700 Lit, 680 Math IC
- EC: First chair oboist in school band and orchestra (I've been playing since I was six), competitive pianist, foreign exchange student in Japan, ballet, tennis, theater crew, volunteer at Humane Society and Teen Line for four years, job at Boston Market since junior year.
I know my credentials aren't stunning but I was wondering if you all still think I have a chance at said schools
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|