Chances at NYU

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: February 2003 Archive: Chances at NYU
By NYUhopefull on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 05:10 pm: Edit

Hi, I'm a Freshman in an upstate New York highschool and It has also been a dream of mine to go to NYU when I graduate and I'm interested in knowing what my chances are so far and some tips on how I can better nmy odds at a thick envelope when that day comes senior year. Here are some sats.
My first two marking periods i recieved high honor role and honor role. This year I took all regents classes and studio drawing and band. Next year I will be taking normal bio and geometery. honors english and honors history, advanced studio drawing and band. also i will continue to take french.
I'm interested in going to school for film and I make short films constantly and I also plan on takin some summer film classes.

By meryl on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 05:39 pm: Edit

wtf is the honor role

By Incognito (Incognito) on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 05:41 pm: Edit

um...I did not write that!!

By anonymous on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 05:49 pm: Edit

duh

By Incognito (Incognito) on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 06:00 pm: Edit

anonymous, I know that you are the same person who wrote that 5:39 post. Please be a little more productive w/your time. People need advice.

Oh, and I also know that you are the same person who has been impersonating meryl and incognito all along. You tried to kick me off of the forums, and that is why you wrote that "farewell letter" by "incognito" thread under the SAT/ACT advice. I'm still here. Unfortunately for you, I registered. Good luck w/the impersonating!

NYUhopeful, do everything the right way, and you'll be fine. BTW, they're changing the SAT in March, 2005, just to let you know. You look like an ambitious person. Good luck.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page