Faking Mid-Year Reports

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: February 2003 Archive: Faking Mid-Year Reports
By slippin grades on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 02:34 pm: Edit

What are your views on just filling in the myr by yourself. All you havd to do is type it out and sign it.

Of course the college will eventually get the real grades, but only after you are accepted. Couldn't you just deny it and say your couselor screwed up (i mean, he is the one who they think is filling them out).

Talk at me.

By mo on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 02:37 pm: Edit

ok, i'll talk at you.

you are a dumbass. if your counselor denies the screwup (which he will, becuase the school will talk to HIM first) then they will rescind their acceptance on the basis of lying on your appication. you may want to refer to the thread "lying on your application" to see how many other dumbasses are out there just like you.

By Lava on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 02:59 pm: Edit

Yep you are a dumbass, amazing me the amount of pompous jackasses on this board.

Once colleges get the real grades, you would be expelled. Counselors type several hundred, if not thousands of them a year, the odds of them just screwing up on yours is extremely low.

By {peeasd on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 04:23 pm: Edit

GO asslick!

By adf on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 05:53 pm: Edit

bump

By whats up on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 05:57 pm: Edit

what is a good excuse for slipping grades then. My mom was in a critical car accident and so my 4.2 dropped to a 3.5 this semester. I dont want to screw myself over, but will top colleges even care about my life or will they simply think I have senioritis???

By hmm on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 08:06 pm: Edit

Colleges will understand if your grade suffers because your mom is in a critical car accident.

Meanwhile, colleges will waste no time in expelling anyone who cheats on their application.

By Quarky (Quarky) on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 11:53 pm: Edit

So what u do is u hit ur mom with a baseball bat, say it was an accident, and then explain it to colleges.

By shiachia on Monday, February 10, 2003 - 01:54 pm: Edit

Yeah, what do have to lose? Kill 'er.

By slippin on Monday, February 10, 2003 - 05:35 pm: Edit

Thanks for the advice. I'll be sure to knock her off the next time she isn't looking. You guys are great help.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page