SAT2 Dilemma - Any help appreciated

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: February 2003 Archive: SAT2 Dilemma - Any help appreciated
By dxiw on Saturday, February 08, 2003 - 11:25 pm: Edit

I need a serious response here. I am trying to wrap up my sat2's by May or June. I already took Math 2C and Chemistry and got a 800 in Math and a 720 in Chemistry. I took the chemistry at the very beginning of the year with just some barron's book knowledge. Should I retake it in May after the AP exam? The reason I am asking is because I will take Physics in May also and I'm pretty sure I will do well in it. I'm taking Writing in may and pretty sure I'll do 750-800 and then probably one of the sciences. Would it be better to give physics a shot so it looks like I know physics and chem or to retake chem for an 800? I could do both but I don't want to test in June if I don't need to and I don't want to take more than 2 tests at once. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. As far as course background, I am enrolled in AP Chemistry and AP Physics B and will be taking both AP exams.

By eh on Saturday, February 08, 2003 - 11:28 pm: Edit

most colleges allow you to submit up to 5 scores. altho only "3" are important-- if you can have 800's in all 5, they'll still see it and i venture to say it certainly won't hurt you... esp. in a borderline case

By do both on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 10:59 am: Edit

You should take both tests the same day. It's really not that bad.

By hmmm on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 11:02 am: Edit

umm one questoin...how can u have all 800s and be a BORDERLINE CASE? or am i living in a no-competition dream world?
.......jeez....

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page