|By Enchantingdivz (Enchantingdivz) on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 07:50 pm: Edit|
Hii every1.......i'm an int'l student......i just have a ton of stupid but vital questions lol......ok here goes......
1) When do i request for applications?
2) Which is better......applying online or by paper?
3) By when do i have to take my SAT 2's?
4) Please suggest a few good schools for elec. egg....a few 1st tier schools and some 2nd tier schools.
5) Could you please tell me which schools offer financial aid to int'l students? Also do you have to apply for financial aid earlier?
Please help me....lol.....thanks a lot 4 ur time.........
|By Enchantingdivz (Enchantingdivz) on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 10:28 am: Edit|
|By Idonotcare (Idonotcare) on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 10:41 am: Edit|
1.request application ASAP
2.apply online, it is easier, neater, and quicker
3.take sat2's in june or may, immediately after finishing the course in high school, and retake them till december if you are unsatisfied with the score
4.MIT, Cal tech, Cornell, Purdue
5.MIT, Cal tech, Cornell...etc
apply fin aid when you apply the school , check the box that says:applying for fin aid. Do not have to apply early, just follow the deadline in most cases.
|By Enchantingdivz (Enchantingdivz) on Monday, April 05, 2004 - 10:57 am: Edit|
hey thanks a lot!!
Report an offensive message on this page E-mail this page to a friend
|Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.|
|Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only|