Has anyone heard from Fordham?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: April 2004 Archive: Has anyone heard from Fordham?
By Bradknicks (Bradknicks) on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 03:37 pm: Edit

So far I haven't gotten my letter and there's no online decision. This is basically my last chance to get into a decent school so I really wanna get in.

Anyone hear anything?

By Kato (Kato) on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 07:33 pm: Edit

still waiting as well.......

By Iluvtoshop (Iluvtoshop) on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 08:25 pm: Edit

Hmm that is weird. I know ALOT of kids who have heard already. Have you tried calling the admissions office to see whats the holdup with your decision. Good luck to you both and let us know how it goes!

By Punklunchbox (Punklunchbox) on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 09:25 am: Edit

bradnicks i'm in the same situation as you... i got rejeceted from two 'match schools' so now it's basically down to fordham (which i haven't heard from yet) or crappy St. John's in queens (which i REALLY don't want to go to at all). the admissions office says they're way behind on making decisions and won't be done until the end of next week. so we'll just have to wait and see. all i can say is, if i don't get into fordham i'm gonna be pretty upset because it's a saftey for me.

By Nyu2010 (Nyu2010) on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 01:17 pm: Edit

Stats, please? Of all of you hopefuls? I will give you a premium evaluation as well as comparison to accepted Fordhammers.

By Bradknicks (Bradknicks) on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 06:34 pm: Edit

I'm usually not into the rate my chances thing but here goes:
2.9 unweighted
6 APs
1500 SATs
everything elsse pretty average

By Hollaratme (Hollaratme) on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 06:58 pm: Edit

u got a 1500 u can go to a better school

By Bradknicks (Bradknicks) on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 09:02 pm: Edit

I wish that were the case

By Nyu2010 (Nyu2010) on Sunday, April 04, 2004 - 10:46 pm: Edit

2.9 UW? 1500 SAT? You, my modest friend, are in! Give me a LITTLE MORE about the GPA, though. I would like to see what you got in what classes. This way, I can give you an even better evaluation and a little more accurate.

By the way, with Fordham, isn't the Early Action acceptance rate around 92 percent or something?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page