How should i word this....

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: February 2003 Archive: How should i word this....
By mikec on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 03:46 pm: Edit

i am writing a national honor society essay and this is the paragraph leading up to the sentence i need help on.

(1)Academically, my favorite and most successful subject has always been mathematics. (2)If admitted, I would look forward to tutoring students at all levels of math after school. (3)The NHS is a nationally acclaimed organization renowned for its high standards.

i need a sentence(between sentences 2 and 4 that goes something like this but i dont know how to word it....
"Given the chance to help a child and guide him/her through their struggles in math would leave me content."

please can somebody fix this to make it sound better and grammatically correct?

By bump on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 03:58 pm: Edit

bump

By maybe this? on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 04:06 pm: Edit

The chance to help children and guide them through their struggles in math would make me content.

By mohawk queen on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 01:35 am: Edit

how about....ah hum... "Mathematics, is essential to everyday life. Although many may see it as not vital; those FU**ers are the people who need me to teach them about the art of mathematics and all of it's logic."

By Steve on Wednesday, February 05, 2003 - 10:51 pm: Edit

I love children in very bad ways. j/k
Actually....
I loved the chanced to help a child through the struggles of mathematics.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page