Studying AP European History independently and need help!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: February 2003 Archive: Studying AP European History independently and need help!
By yosef on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 05:57 pm: Edit

Hi, I am taking the AP European History test without having the course so I need to find good ways to learn the subject...

Does anyone know of any good websites that have good reviews and practice quizzes??

All that I am working with right now is the Princeton Review book and two testbooks.

Thanks!

By bronze68 on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 06:32 pm: Edit

the collegeboard book helps

By bronze68 on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 06:32 pm: Edit

i meant the barrons

By shannonb on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 07:01 pm: Edit

I took the course last year with a TERRIBLE teacher, didn't learn a thing, then read the Princeton Review the day before, got a 5

By 97 on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 07:59 pm: Edit

Princeton Review and the REA books are very good. I got a 4 with browsing these books. Cliffs AP (from the maker of cliffsnotes) came out with one too and it looks really good. I wish I could've used that book before I took it.

By Yosef on Sunday, February 02, 2003 - 04:45 pm: Edit

Thanks guys.. that makes me a little more confident.. I think I have a pretty good handle on history (scored a 5 on AP US History last year) but since my school doesnt offer any other AP History courses im studying independently for the Euro test. I think another book besides the Princeton Review which I am using will give me a good chance for a 4. Thanks again

By Dori on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 01:34 am: Edit

get REA...and ARCO

last year out of 90ish people taking euro at my school only about 30 passed...the teacher's good, but he didn't prepare us very well :(

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page