To all Chinese and Koreans in this site.

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: February 2003 Archive: To all Chinese and Koreans in this site.
By Cru (Cru) on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 02:09 am: Edit

Happy New Year...
As you know, to Koreans and Chinese the new year is feb 1st...
I had a really bad year in 2002. I hope I could have a good time in 2003. By the way, just in case you guys didn't know this is the Lamb's Year.
I'll be going to the airport in couple of hours. I'm going to Jejudo. It's a small island in Korea. Anyway, have a great holiday. Best wishes on your apps. I hope that all your dreams come true this year.

By asdfasd on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 02:13 am: Edit

1st is eve...isnt it?

By Thanks on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 03:23 am: Edit

You too

By MisanthropI Lover on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 08:08 am: Edit

thanks. enjoy the trip.

no, Jan.31st is the Eve.

the Horse year wasn't a very good year for me..but ummm I still appreciate that...I set my hope/wish on the big Lamb year anywayz:) best wishes to you all~

By beeten on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 11:49 am: Edit

oh those lucky lambs...girls, get pregnant this year if u are provident enough for u kid's future. Usually the average child birth number for lamb year is only about 5/8 of the average over all. There will be less competition and no loads of •••• about chances for colleges for kids born in the lamb year. So, girls, prioritize ur time, make some smart use of it

By ddd on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 12:57 pm: Edit

what?

By z on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 05:09 pm: Edit

beeten: hats off to your sensibility
bitchslap for your objectification of women

hahah anyways. happy new year everyone

By meryl on Thursday, January 30, 2003 - 05:10 pm: Edit

actually, I'm told the new yr is tomorrow, not the 30th.

By newb on Friday, January 31, 2003 - 01:42 am: Edit

You're going to Jejudo? Oh lucky! That's really sweeeet~ Haha, I wish I could go to Korea (especially Jejudo)..

By sauce on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 02:26 am: Edit

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!
GONG XI FA CAI!

Enjoy the *sauce*!

By sauce on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 02:28 am: Edit

How do you say it in Korean?

By Burberry (Burberry) on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 02:38 am: Edit

thx sauce! except i thought it was pronounced gong wai fa choi
eh, too bad i can't type characters

By Burberry (Burberry) on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 02:38 am: Edit

thx sauce! except i thought it was pronounced gong wai fa choi
eh, too bad i can't type characters

By Burberry (Burberry) on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 02:43 am: Edit

um, ok that's weird

By sauce on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 02:47 am: Edit

It all depends on the accent. I believe it's pronounced "gong hee fat choy" in Cantonese.

By AzN_Cowboy on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 12:27 pm: Edit

I would just settle for Xing Nian Kuai Le. :)

By newb on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 09:32 pm: Edit

in Korean:
sae hae bok man hee bah doo sae yo
It means get a lot of blessings.. Unfortunately, I didn't get any money. T_T hahaha

By Burberry (Burberry) on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 09:34 pm: Edit

i got $50 from my grandma and bought myself a beautiful scarf!

By sauce on Saturday, February 01, 2003 - 10:23 pm: Edit

Azn Cowboy, "Xin Nian Kuai Le" is simply Happy New Year (internationally). "Gong Xi Fa Cai" is specifically Chinese New Year.

Enjoy the *sauce*!

By Cru (Cru) on Sunday, February 02, 2003 - 08:30 am: Edit

Hey;...
it's me...
Cru...
I'm the one who started this post....
lots of stuff happened to me during the holiday...
my grandma gave me $1,000. My other relatives gave me some money too... It's kind of a tradition to give money to young people in Korea in New Year day. Anyway, here's the big one. I fell in love with my cousin. Damn! She was absolutely cute, charming, and also tuff. She was kinda like a tom boy(black belt in Taekwondo and beats up all the guys in her school) but was also very good looking. She dress well too. She is gonna enter 7th grade next month. So, Yeah she's really young. But, she looks like a high school student. I swear to god she looks very mature compared to other kids in her age. Anyway, this was the first time I ever met her in more than 3.5 years. She changed alot. She was just gorgeous. My other cousins changed alot too. I was surprised to see all my cousin girls dressed up to the hilt. All good looking, although all youong. Anyway, I had a great time. I can't wait till summer because I"ll be going to my grandma's house again. And, I will be seeing my cute, lovely cousin again.

By Junho (Junho) on Sunday, February 02, 2003 - 12:04 pm: Edit

ur grandma gave u $1,000?!?!?!?!? that is awesome. don't be hitting on ur cousin tho! that's just wrong! happy new year everybody!

SAE HAE BOK MANI BOT UE SAE YO!
»õÇØ º¹ ¸¹ÀÌ ¹ÞÀ¸¼¼¿ä!

By hmm on Sunday, February 02, 2003 - 12:55 pm: Edit

hahahaha

poor cru

By Burberry (Burberry) on Sunday, February 02, 2003 - 12:57 pm: Edit

eww

By korean on Sunday, February 02, 2003 - 12:58 pm: Edit

HAPPY NEW YEARS...
새해 복 많이 받으세염!
Sae hae bok mani badu sae yo!

By Chinese American Cornell Bound on Sunday, February 02, 2003 - 04:56 pm: Edit

I got a total of 3600 dollars at my Chinese New Years party. It was thrown as a formal event at the Anaheim Fantasy Inn. My uncle gave me 1200, LOL happy new years to all Chinese, Koreans (or anyone who celebrates Lunar New Years) hope you got alotta money like me.

By adfadf on Sunday, February 02, 2003 - 05:05 pm: Edit

Hey Happy New Year guys. Did you watch the show that China put on for every New Year? I watched half of it on the chinese Channel, today they will air the rest.

By Cru (Cru) on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 01:58 am: Edit

But my cousin is so good looking...
You'll agree when you see her,.

By Agent Prism on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 03:09 am: Edit

When we see her?????????

By Cru (Cru) on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 03:35 am: Edit

um...
Never...
unless you visit her...
But, I swear to god she is so~~~ cute!!!
The bad thing is that I am already starting to forget how she looks like. I didn't get to see her front view that often because I wasn't confident in keeping my eyes on her pretty face. I just had to look at her from behind or side. All I remember now is the image I felt when I first met her. She was just amazing... And I swear that I will do anything to please her. I"ll be a good brother to her.

By j on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 03:45 am: Edit

Dang. Why can't I have cute looking cousins? Sucks that my family's so ugly.

By Cru (Cru) on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 04:01 am: Edit

Very weird....
I'm not exagerating...
But all of my cousins look cute(just the girls, I don't know why but the guys look average) Anyway, another reason that I fell in love with my cousin is because of her dialect. She speaks Jejudo dialect which is quite funny. I usually don't get attracted to perfect girls who gets good grades, dress nice, look good, and rich. The type of girls I like are usually the ones with cute(but not sexy) faces, active, dress normal, and kinda like tom boys. And, my cousin is a 100% fit to my description. Anway, sorry for bragging so much. So far, I have never met a girl that can give me the intense emotion as much as my cu~~~te cousin does. I just love her too much. Too bad we're sharing bloods... Her parents are gonna go crazy when they find out that I'm feeling something special towards her. - - ;

By Help on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 05:58 am: Edit

Cru,

Your posts indicate that you are an incestuous pedophile; in all honesty, and with all due respect, I think you need to talk to someone about this infatuation with you're 12 year old cousin.

By Cru (Cru) on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 11:00 am: Edit

Yes...
That might be true...
But try to understand this. Let's say you haven't met your cousin except for 3-4 times through out your whole life. And, one day you meet her and she looks like Jennifer Aniston, Britney Spears or whoever... Will you still not be attracted to her?

By Help on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 11:37 am: Edit

Attraction to beauty is normal; however, people don't fall in love with every beautiful woman they see on the street, do they? Infatuation, obsession, is starkly different from mere attraction. You seem to be infatuated.

By Cru (Cru) on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 12:20 pm: Edit

no i'm not!
And, I know it

By BigBlackCock on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 04:00 pm: Edit

yes they do you dumb ass. I know every time i see a hot girl I'd want to bang her....

By newb on Monday, February 03, 2003 - 04:17 pm: Edit

LOL. I thought this was supposed to be about new years... O_o It's funny how you could digress so much from the topic!

By NotC00L on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 07:14 pm: Edit

Cru. That's incest. Not cool.

By pãezinho on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 07:21 pm: Edit

what's wrong with incest? you guys are so sensitive. incest is amusing...

By Cru is GAY on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 07:33 pm: Edit

I don't know anyone that wants to bang their cousin. You are a shame to society, Cru.

By Cru (Cru) on Tuesday, February 04, 2003 - 09:03 pm: Edit

That's right...
There's nothing more amazing than incest...
Have you guys ever felt it?
It's a weird feeling that you can't deny.
By the way, I never said that I wanted to bang my cousin. Although it would be nice if I could have that chance, it is perfectly fine for me eventhough I don't get opportunity. All I want to do is to be with her and have a good time. And, all I want to do is make her happy. My cousin is my motivation

By mmm mmm good on Thursday, February 06, 2003 - 11:04 am: Edit

Show me a pic of your cousin, and I'll decide if you are worthy of such incest.

By Cru (Cru) on Thursday, February 06, 2003 - 11:15 am: Edit

I don't have a picture of her...
It's not like I see her everyday. I think this was my third or fourth time seeing her... Actually, I didn't even know that she had been existed till I met her last time! Sorry... I just don't have a picture. Which is why I feel so messed up because I am starting to forget how she looks like... Darn it! Anyway, she looks like she will have a lot of blessings. She is not gentle though. I guess her personality also makes her attractive. She's not like the usual good-looking girls who always do make up, work on their hair, and try to look all nice infront of guys. My cousin likes to talk kind of rough, beat up all the guys, and also at the same time act cute(but her cute movements doesn't look like it's artificial) If you have any more question, I will be happy to answer. And, please don't pity me. I know that falling in love with my cousin is wrong! But, if you were in my situation you'll understand.

By username on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 02:39 pm: Edit

Don't worry, Cru. You will get over it.

By Burberry (Burberry) on Friday, February 07, 2003 - 06:39 pm: Edit

"There's nothing more amazing than incest..."

um, wtf cru. move to the virginian mountains and i hope never to see/hear from ppl like you again

By eww on Saturday, February 08, 2003 - 11:33 pm: Edit

ugh you are one huge sicko cru.

By Cru (Cru) on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 12:54 am: Edit

OK...
I maybe a sicko...
Yes you are right...
I won't argue with you guys...
Incest is wrong...
But, my cousin is really good-looking

By Burberry (Burberry) on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 01:04 am: Edit

lol so is mine

but he's also had 3 girlfriends at once so i know better =P

By Cru (Cru) on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 01:07 am: Edit

Blueberry...
Are you female?
Anyway, I feel lucky to have a lovely, sweet cousin...

By j on Sunday, February 09, 2003 - 01:12 am: Edit

I think that if you look at a girl long enough, she starts to look ugly.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page