UCLA transfer from Junior College

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: April 2004 Archive: UCLA transfer from Junior College
By Raptier123 (Raptier123) on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 03:20 am: Edit

what are my chances of transfering into UCLA from a junior college with a 3.4gpa and in the TAP program. Major is Business Econ. be honest

By Shahab (Shahab) on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 03:28 pm: Edit

whats tap

By Melbel219 (Melbel219) on Sunday, March 14, 2004 - 03:51 pm: Edit

if you're in the TAP.. you should be guaranteed... unless you do something stupid like commit a felony...

By Dreaminfrosh (Dreaminfrosh) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 11:32 am: Edit

are you at a comm. college raptier123?

By Sardonia (Sardonia) on Tuesday, March 16, 2004 - 06:56 pm: Edit

Business Econ is an impacted major (from what I understand).

Are you honors certified? Did you complete all of those projects? What EC's do you have under your belt?

By Adrockmikd (Adrockmikd) on Friday, March 26, 2004 - 02:03 pm: Edit

With TAP you should be guaranteed. Do you go to SMC?

By Notsonovel (Notsonovel) on Saturday, March 27, 2004 - 08:08 pm: Edit

I went to the University of Iowa for my first semester out of hs. i hated it eventhough i got a 4.0. so i left and came back home to a tap cc. in my first semester at cc i have 12 honors credits, 17 overall. i expect to get a 4.0. so if i keep up my good grades will ucla still accept me eventhough i spent a semester at a out-of-state university?

By Puccagurl (Puccagurl) on Friday, April 02, 2004 - 03:22 pm: Edit

I am a transfer student and i am in the honors program and applied for TAP to UCLA. I'm waiting forever but my transferable gpa is about 3.75. So far got into uc davis, uc santa cruz... My major is political science, its not a impacted major but what do you guys think?? I hope i get in!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page