Horrific Mid Year Grades

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2003 Archive: Horrific Mid Year Grades
By junnyun on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 11:48 am: Edit

For three straight years, i maintained 4.0 But this year, I have 3Bs!!! ••••... AP Chem,AP English,AP SPanish

AP Spanish..Noone got an A in that class. An impossible course!! But the colleges won't know that..

AP English..I came to U.S in freshmen year,but still I received As in honors course..damn..

AP Chem...•••••• up..

WIll this hurt my chances real badly for the ivy league schools

By mikey on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 11:57 am: Edit

no, doubtful. As long as your rank isn't completely destroyed,a few B's won't kill you.

By incognito on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 12:17 pm: Edit

...Just dont continue going down this path my friend

By Microcephalic (Microcephalic) on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 03:25 pm: Edit

Yes, it will.

Every single post-secondary instituation in the nation will reject you simply due to that fluxuation in your grades. The world as you know it is about to end. You will never marticulate at an educational facility again!

Since that is a given, I suggest you begin searching for a source of income in which to engage the use of as soon as you graduate High School. Fast Food is a great choice, might I add, as you are usually granted the privilege of obtaining free food to feed yourself.

Sorry, but that's the result of not maintaining perfection. What is your S.A.T score, a mere 1560? Ouch, that's even worse. Anyways, good luck to you.

By •••••••• (••••••••) on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 03:35 pm: Edit

I agree with him.

By Chigetai on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 03:38 pm: Edit

I think he was kidding, bullet boy.

By •••••••• (••••••••) on Sunday, January 26, 2003 - 03:42 pm: Edit

I am not bullet boy, I am bu11shit boy.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page