Post Jan SATs+reproduce

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2003 Archive: Post Jan SATs+reproduce
By reproduce on Sunday, January 19, 2003 - 11:21 pm: Edit

to all jan SAT takers: try to memorize as much questions and answers as u can so that we can reproduce the test by a joint effort. this would help future test takers a lot and give collegeboard and ETS a slam on their face. Keep it in mind.

By 10 REAL SATS on Monday, January 20, 2003 - 09:52 am: Edit

You know... there are books called "10 Real SAT's" which have all the past SAT's memorized for you.

By anon on Monday, January 20, 2003 - 10:40 am: Edit

the 10 real sat is a really helpful book

By reproduce on Monday, January 20, 2003 - 12:05 pm: Edit

those tests are way too old can are easier in general. In fact, I've done all of them twice and got an average 50 points higher than on the real test

By Wanksta33 on Monday, January 20, 2003 - 12:18 pm: Edit

I don't see how anyone can claim that studying for the SATs will help. The only thing one can really do is memorize tons of vocab, which can make intimidating verbal questions incredibly straightforward. The rest of the test is common sense...I think that 50 points can be pocketed if u go into it with confidence and derision towards the math and reading sections, cause most of them are pretty sad. Just my two cents. Peace.

By meq on Tuesday, January 21, 2003 - 11:43 pm: Edit

Yeah the only thing you can study for is vocab. Only other thing that can help you is memorizing directions and question types.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page