Alumni Scholarship for UC Berkeley

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2004 Archive: Alumni Scholarship for UC Berkeley
By Pcqo (Pcqo) on Friday, January 30, 2004 - 02:19 am: Edit

Hi people,
yesterday I have received an email which said that I might be eligible to get an alumni scholarship from berkeley and that I should apply for it.

The problem is:
There was an web adress in the email they had sent to me. And when I visited the adress I have seen that I must be a US citizen to be eligible for this scholarship. Futhermore my gpa is below 3.3.

But yes, my EC'S and Leadership's were very very impressive.

Would that mean they are interested in me? Because I don't think that they would not sent this email to every international student. Would they? Is this a good sign if one gets this email?

By Aenema (Aenema) on Friday, January 30, 2004 - 08:42 am: Edit

are you savedbythebell...?

By Pcqo (Pcqo) on Friday, January 30, 2004 - 09:50 am: Edit

is this a nickname?
if yes, no I am not..

By Sh1rley (Sh1rley) on Friday, January 30, 2004 - 11:01 am: Edit

There is a thread on this subject on the UCB site.

By Pcqo (Pcqo) on Friday, January 30, 2004 - 11:20 am: Edit

what's the adress?

By Sh1rley (Sh1rley) on Friday, January 30, 2004 - 01:14 pm: Edit

I mean on this site, go to the individual schools, top 25 schools then click on UCB.

By Pcqo (Pcqo) on Friday, January 30, 2004 - 07:44 pm: Edit

but I still haven't got the answer for the question that I asked on the beginning of the thread.

By Hbdesi (Hbdesi) on Saturday, January 31, 2004 - 09:18 pm: Edit

hate to burst your bubble.. but that email does not indicate any intrest in ur app. i mean.. even I got it.. and i sure as h*ll know im not getting into UCB

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page