Chances at Texas Schools

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2004 Archive: Chances at Texas Schools
By Jpatel (Jpatel) on Wednesday, January 28, 2004 - 11:18 pm: Edit

Hello i am a junior and was wondering what are my chances at the following schools:
univerisity of texas
texas a&m
trinity university

i have gpa of 94.4 and rank 48/338 i took sat hoping to get 1200-1300 but i dont really have any EC's hoping to get into NHS next year although i do have a job and hoping to volunteer over the summer. thanks for any help

By Octoberomicron (Octoberomicron) on Wednesday, January 28, 2004 - 11:32 pm: Edit

First, you have to be able to write a complete and comprehensible sentence. Then you may have a chance.

By Jpatel (Jpatel) on Wednesday, January 28, 2004 - 11:35 pm: Edit

err sorry i was in a rush.

By Carolyn (Carolyn) on Thursday, January 29, 2004 - 11:29 am: Edit

You have a good chance at Trinity - great school. I'd say A&M and U of Texas are also pretty good bets. You may want to take a look at Austin College and Southwestern University as well.

By Octoberomicron (Octoberomicron) on Thursday, January 29, 2004 - 09:10 pm: Edit

What field are you looking at? UT is an all aroung good school, and excellent if you are into Engineering or Business. A&M is also a good Engineering school, and A&M at Galveston has an awesome Oceanography and Marine department. If you are looking toward Ivy, Rice is a good bet. Sorry I snapped at ya, that was late last night!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page