How important are undergraduate business? Wharton?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2003 Archive: How important are undergraduate business? Wharton?
By Cru (Cru) on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 09:28 am: Edit

I've never considered undergraduate business schools seriously... I mean, doesn't business school actually start in graduate school? MBA is a graduate degree... right? But, many people seem to be dying to ge into the undergraduate Wharton school... What's the point if you're gonna have to start all over in graduate school? Or are people at Wharton undergraduate trying to get a job right after college? Does undergraduate busniess really matter? I'm thinking about majoring in engineering and maybe change to business in graduate if I don't like engineering...

By Penn007 on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 10:30 am: Edit

Cru - I think Wharton is akin to schools like Bentley and Babson and a host of other undergraduate business schools in its curriculum offerings- only Wharton is #1. It's preprofessional in that you don't take a liberal arts curiculum. You concentrate soley on business for the first two years at least.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page