Una Pregunta

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2004 Archive: Una Pregunta
By Pwiddles (Pwiddles) on Monday, January 26, 2004 - 02:54 pm: Edit

I applied to Northeastern and herad that it was really hard to get in, especially this year, because they raised their admissions requirements to an average of a 3.5 and a average SAT Score of 1200 or something like that. I am really worried beacuse I dont think I will get in with their new requirements.

My stats are as follows:(

Class Rank: 20/65
GPA- 88 WEIGHTED
SAT SCORES- FIRST TIME (1000) 2nd time (1100), and the third time was a 1140.

I do lot of volunteer work(mentoring and tutoring) and am involved with extracurricular activities (including choir). My senior year grades were o.k. I actually got a 63 in Math the first quarter and recieved a 71 for 2nd quarter. oN TOP OF THAT, i MADE 3 TYPOS ON MY ESSAY.IAM SO SCREWED RIGHT? Anyways, I also take 3 AP's(school offers 4)and Spanish IV.

Please tell me what you think my chances are here. Be honest. Everything seems to be working against me though.

By Ndbisme2 (Ndbisme2) on Thursday, January 29, 2004 - 02:48 pm: Edit

I'd recommend taking that doggone SAT and ACT again and again and again and again and again... you see where I'm headed with this. I'm not sure what the median score for NW is but I'd assume its near the 1300s.

By Pwiddles (Pwiddles) on Thursday, January 29, 2004 - 03:30 pm: Edit

It actually Northeastern that I appled to. Not Northwestern.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page