Who has the best Com science program in the ivys?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2003 Archive: Who has the best Com science program in the ivys?
By #include on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 10:44 am: Edit

just curious...

By lol on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 10:59 am: Edit

cornell has the best computer science/engineering school in the ivy league.

no other ivy even comes close.

By #include on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 07:00 am: Edit

what about princeton and yale ?

By Cru (Cru) on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 09:22 am: Edit

- - ;
all ivies aren't really well known for tech...
except for Cornell...
But, if you're seriously cosidering computer science, then you should apply to Carnegie Mellon or MIT.

By #include on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 09:48 am: Edit

I 'm going to Princeton this fall and I choose to major in Com Sci......What should I do???
They are not that bad right?? I mean at least they should bein the top 30 or sometinhg??

By dyip10 on Wednesday, January 15, 2003 - 05:21 pm: Edit

Dude honestly, it doesn't really make a difference the college you go to is for your image, I mean if you're good at learning it doesn't really matter. Bottom line is you can now brag that you went to Princeton.

By ok on Monday, January 20, 2003 - 02:43 pm: Edit

well, if u really want a top-quality computer science/engineering school, then apply to MIT or CalTech; They arent Ivy but for engineering, they're better then any Ivy. Also, remember, the Ivy League doesn't mean "Top 8 schools in the US". It was just started as a sports conference. There are several schools that compare or even surpass multiple Ivies in prestige.

By •••••••• on Tuesday, January 21, 2003 - 01:43 pm: Edit

bull ••••.

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page