I need a reply SOON! please help!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2003 Archive: I need a reply SOON! please help!
By Needareplysoon on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 12:35 am: Edit

I am a high school senior with a GPA of 4.0 (unweighted), ranked 1st in my class, have a SAT score of 710 Math and 720 Verbal, have SAT II scores between 650 and 700, took the most rigorous subjects throughout high school, and have a long list of awards and honors.
My extracurriculars include:
Drama Club, Historical Society, Beta Club (treasurer), Key Club (treasurer), managing editor of the school newspaper and have won state awards in writing, Mu Alpha Theta Math Honors Society (treasurer), Student Council, Peer Helpers (treasurer), Excalibur for Excellence in Science, Library Club (historian), have done numerous Classical Indian dance performances, and have modelled for JCPenney's.
What are my chances for getting into Harvard?
Please reply soon! Thank you so much!

By me on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 12:45 am: Edit

you're a bad person

By goodluck on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 02:43 am: Edit

hey, anyone can get into Harvard. seriously Ivies are very unpredictable. you're worried that you won't get in, correct? well, just apply...it doesn't hurt. if you get rejected, think of it as Harvard's loss. you never know, people who didn't expect to get in did get in. just believe in yourself and everything will be okay. and there'll definitely be more excellent colleges who would love to have you. broaden your options and you'll gain the most out of college experience. good luck.

By needareplysoon on Tuesday, January 14, 2003 - 01:07 pm: Edit

thank you. i will certainly apply (or rather, i have applied). i'll find out in April..so, we'll see. anyone have any tips for interviews?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page