Rate my chances for princeton

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2004 Archive: Rate my chances for princeton
By Zaterman (Zaterman) on Thursday, January 22, 2004 - 07:41 pm: Edit

I am junior right now and am considering plans for this upcoming summer.
I my gpa goes as follows
Freshmen 4.15
Sophomore 4.03
Junior 4.16 so far

Psat-212
Sat (Taking this weekend) Estimate 1430-1450
I attend one of the 2 hardest/most respected schools in the state. My schedule has always been the most difficult. This years course load is pre-calculus honors, spanish language ap, ap us history, chemistry honors, physics 2, and semesters of english electives. Last year I recieved academic awards in algebra 2 honors, physics honors, and digital art. I have played junior varsity tennis and lacrosse throughout highschool. I am a co-founder of the schools enginreering club. i am member of my school's blue key club and peer tutoring. I am currently working as a mentor in the Denver Summerbridge After School Program working w/ underpriveledged students. I have been on mock trial the past two years. I have also been involved in s few math competitions. I have been elected to design shirts for various activites and fundraisers at the school. This summer I am considering attending the risd summer program w/ hopes to build up a portfolio. Does Princeton like visual artists? What would my chances be for princeton nexr year

By Zaterman (Zaterman) on Thursday, January 22, 2004 - 07:55 pm: Edit

I also forgot to mention that I have written for the newspaper for since sophomore year am now the editor of the arts and entertainment section. My grades put me in the toop 5 students in my class

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page