GOING TO HAVE AN INTERVIEW NOW!!!!

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2003 Archive: GOING TO HAVE AN INTERVIEW NOW!!!!
By Geezy (Geezy) on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 12:15 pm: Edit

Yeah- I am going have an interview with a Princeton University alum next week. I am really surprised as I had already cancelled the application form and expected no further correspondence. Moreover-he called me and asked me to have an interview, with other two students! Now, aint that unfair that I have to have an interview with other 2 students, because interview is something different....it is to analyze a single poerson....how will he do it for all three of us? ANy last minute tips and suggestions are highly appreciated.

By interested on Saturday, January 11, 2003 - 02:40 pm: Edit

why did you cancel the application? did you get in somewhere else already?

By Geezy (Geezy) on Monday, January 13, 2003 - 01:54 am: Edit

1. No, I did not cancel the application. I just did not get access to PART II of the aplication form-never. And I believe even PART II application deadlines are over now-I never read the instructions, so my application might have been cancelled automatically. As it might be my mistake that I never got access to the PART II, I say to people that I've cancelled the application. I really regret that.
2.I havent got anywhere else until now.

What should I do now. I am really interested in Princeton, and dont want to miss this chance?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page