Conspiracy theory

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2004 Archive: Conspiracy theory
By Succor101 (Succor101) on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 09:14 pm: Edit

anyone think adcomms pose as kids on this site to psychologically analyze and manipulate prospective students?

By Daggerlee (Daggerlee) on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 09:20 pm: Edit

It's a little known fact that Harvard actually owns a satellite in space that can pinpoint the location of all potential applicants and read their thoughts at any given time. However, if you wear a tinfoil hat 24/7, like me, you'll foil their nefarious plans (nopunintended). Word to the wise...

By Iflyjets (Iflyjets) on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 09:40 pm: Edit

Great idea...off to buy tinfoil (is that the same as aluminum foil, or do we have to go high-tech and have it made of some titanium/graphite alloy?).

Loved your humor. Great post. Thanks for the break from the stress; we need a laugh to help us all through this process.

By Curioustoo (Curioustoo) on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 09:55 pm: Edit

However, if you wear a tinfoil hat 24/7...

Please be aware that MIT applicants have raised the stakes in this by adopting aluminum colanders as standard headgear. Not trying to start an arms, I mean hat race, or anything like that, of course.

By Succor101 (Succor101) on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 11:05 pm: Edit

you do know that there are graphite-fiberglass-polyacetate hats that shield your brain just as well but are much lighter, more flexible, and more comfortable

By Foreignboy (Foreignboy) on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 02:07 am: Edit

Prolonged exposure to graphite-fiberglass-polyacetate causes impotence.

By Vdevluk (Vdevluk) on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 06:47 am: Edit

menthol gum too causes impotence.

would it be alright if i used an iridium-berrylium headgear? i have one lying around.

By Jbro (Jbro) on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 09:00 am: Edit

Paranoia aside, it would make sense that college marketing people take a look at this site. It's not illegal to research your market and there's a lot of valuable information on these boards.

By Drusba (Drusba) on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 09:17 am: Edit

All of you posting above are actually adcoms, right?

By Foreignboy (Foreignboy) on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 09:25 am: Edit

Drusba knows too much... must be terminated... Where's that satellite control thingy?

ZZZZZzzzzzzzAP !!!!!!

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page