Where do you think I can get into?

Click here to go to the NEW College Discussion Forum

Discus: What Are My Chances?: January 2004 Archive: Where do you think I can get into?
By Curiousjr (Curiousjr) on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 01:12 am: Edit

I have a 3.6 GPA, but I am getting a D in Ap Calc AB right now because I cheated on one test! So wrong! Never cheat! It will ruin your life! I am a junior right now and the first time I took the SAT's I got 1210 (660 M, 550 V) I am planning to take it again in January. I haven't taken my SAT II's yet, but I will. I want to get into USC or Pepperdine. I play on varsity tennis and recieved two MVP's so far and am the captain. I played tennis for 10 years already. I was a pacific league champion, won tennis tournaments and appeared in many local newspapers, including the school newspaper. I was my school's athlete of the week and pasadena star news' athlete of the week. My friend and I started a club called "Food for Thought" and I am in Interact Club, Key Club, and Cure for Cancer club. I am taking challenging courses, AP English, Ap Calc AB/BC, AP US history...and many other honors classes during my sophomore and freshmen years. I played the piano for 11 years. Mostly for the joy of it. I play the guitar, not so well, but am dedicated. I could babble on all day, but here is the basics.

By Mexor (Mexor) on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 - 03:14 pm: Edit

im exactly the same as you. i have a 3.6 gpa, 1220 sat (670 m / 550v) play varisty tennis, and play piano. weird ....anyway i applied to a bunch of schools in california, ill tell you which ones i get in ..when i get in any..

By Curiousjr (Curiousjr) on Wednesday, January 14, 2004 - 05:04 pm: Edit

anybodie else wanna say nething?

Report an offensive message on this page    E-mail this page to a friend
Posting is currently disabled in this topic. Contact your discussion moderator for more information.

Administrator's Control Panel -- Board Moderators Only
Administer Page